Selling 2015-16 PCAT Dr. Collins and study guide PCAT 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yammy yam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am selling my 2015-2016 Dr.Collin PCAT material. I have just given my July 2016- PCAT and got into Pharm School based on my composite score. I have used the material only for 6 weeks. The notes is spiral binded for you for your easy use. And it helped me alot for the PCAT prep. I also have PCAT study guide along with the material. All the tests answers were never marked. It has the updated Jan 2016, July 2015 and fall 2015. Mostly whatever comes within the package of Dr.Collin. Please let me know if anyone needs it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the 2016-2017 dr. Collins study guide for sale. In almost brand new condition. Got it over the summer. It helped me alot for the pcat. Pm me if you want it.

I have the 2016-2017 dr. Collins study guide for sale. In almost brand new condition. Got it over the summer. It helped me alot for the pcat. Pm me if you want it.
I'm very interested in purchasing the Dr. Collins 2016 study guides. Is this still available?

Pls is this still available?

I'm selling a clean, unmarked with no highlightings Dr. Collins 2017 self study package. I obtained 99% composite using it. Contact me via inbox. Thanks :)