SELLING 2016 PassNaplexNow COURSE BOOK + DRUG CHART + CPJE LAW REVIEW BOOK!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmStudent123456789

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my used 2016 passnaplexnow course book along with their drug chart and their CPJE law review book. These cannot be bought without attending/paying for the full course which costs about $1,300. Asking price is $500 or best offer for the complete package. I have used solely these materials to prep for the NAPLEX and CPJE. I passed NAPLEX with a 115 and waiting on CPJE result. I would HIGHLY recommend their products as it is condensed with focus on the important topics. Please message me if interested and I can provide more information and pictures of the 3 products. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am selling my used 2016 passnaplexnow course book along with their drug chart and their CPJE law review book. These cannot be bought without attending/paying for the full course which costs about $1,300. Asking price is $500 or best offer for the complete package. I have used solely these materials to prep for the NAPLEX and CPJE. I passed NAPLEX with a 115 and waiting on CPJE result. I would HIGHLY recommend their products as it is condensed with focus on the important topics. Please message me if interested and I can provide more information and pictures of the 3 products. Thanks!

Willing to sell for $250 + shipping!