1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Selling a bunch of books for DAT/MCAT!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by blondie888, Jul 30, 2011.

1. blondie888

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm selling a variety of books that would be useful for the DAT or MCAT. Please PM me for prices, I'm willing to negotiate. All books in good condition! Some may have markings inside.

Specifically for DAT:
    1) Barrons' DAT- 2nd edition (CD included)
    2) Kaplan's DAT Blue Book- 2007-2008 edition (CD included)
    3) Kaplan's DAT Lesson Book (white book from Kaplan course)- 2007 edition

Specifically for MCAT:
    1) Examkrackers MCAT Chemistry- 2007, 7th edition
    2) Nova's The MCAT Physics Book- 2005

Other Science Books: ( You can use them for anything, I used them for my DAT)
    1) Cliff Notes Biology-3rd edition (CD is included and sealed)
    2) Sparknotes SAT II Biology- 2005 edition
    3) Principles of Animal Physiology Textbook- 2006 edition ( Super helpful for Vertebrate Systems section of the DAT biology section)
    4) Biology for the IB Diploma- 2001 edition
    5) Schaum's Outlines-College Chemistry 8th edition
    6) Chemistry for the IB Diploma- 2003 edition
    7) Organic Chemistry Demystified- A Self Teaching Guide 2006 edition
    8) Organic Chemistry: Structure and Reactivity Textbook- 5th edition

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.