Selling all mcat books!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suk1111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have lots of MCAT books that I would like to sell. Here is the list:

- princeton review MCAT ELITE $25 (never used)
-examkrackers MCAT 101 passages verbal ($25)
-examkrackers MCAT VERBAL reasoning and mathematical ($20)
-examkrackers 1001 mcat chemistry questions (25)
-examkrackers 1001 mcat physics ($25)
-

So guys I really want to sell these, I have used them and they were very useful. I looked at the prices for the books and thought this would be the most reasonable. I am willing to compromise, also if someone wants to buy only some books, then thats works also. I payed a lot for these books, and want to sell and get some money back,
thanks guy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have lots of MCAT books that I would like to sell. Here is the list:
-I have all the kaplan mcat books, verbal, physical, biological, lesson book, etc
- princeton review MCAT ELITE
- princeton review MCAT verbal reasoning and writing review
-examkrackers MCAT 101 passages verbal
-examkrackers MCAT VERBAL reasoning and mathematical
-examkrackers 1001 mcat chemistry questions
-examkrackers 1001 mcat physics
-princeton review MCAT SCIENCE BOOk (huge books with both sciences)

So guys I really want to sell these, I have used them and they were very useful. I looked at the prices for the books and thought this would be the most reasonable. I am willing to sell everything for $650. I am willing to compromise, also if someone wants to buy only some books, then thats works also. Just the kaplan books cost around 600, so there is much more. Please let me know. I payed a lot for these books, and want to sell and get some money back,
thanks guy

There's a specific forum for selling things. You'd be better off posting this message there.