Selling all MCAT Material SN2ed All The TPR+ TBR + EK101 + EK books + more!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arfandada

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. All of the Princeton review Hyper learning books 2010 Edition (these books have light to minimal highlighting in them)

-------- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Organic Chemistry, In class compendium, verbal reasoning and writing, , Biological science workbooks, Physical science workbook
2. All of the Berkeley Review books except verbal and biology

-------- Organic Chemistry part 1 &2, General Chemistry 1& 2, and Physics part 1 &2..... (these books are alone worth $300.... again you can check amazon for pricing)

3. All of the ExamCraker Books

--------- Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Verbal reasoning.

4. All of the Examcraker 1001 Books ( The complete set of 1001 questions for each subject.

-------Ek 1001 Biology, Chemistry , Organic Chemistry, Physics, and 101 Verbal.

5. The Offical Guide to the MCAT Exam

6. MCAT Audio Osmosis

-------- All 12 cd's in mp3 format that will help you with the mcat. Listen to it on the go or while in the car.

7. All the practice tests and pasages by Kaplan and AAMC ($200 value)

8. All the other files I have ( schedules, formula sheets, reviews, and much much more)

PRICE IS NOW $500

Private message me or you can post! I am selling all of these together. Please do not ask to buy only one set! First come first serve basis... so pm me now!

PICTURES ARE POSTED BELOW!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Here are the pictures......also no tpr verbal workbook.

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 49
Members don't see this ad :)
Bump!! if you have a best offer send it my way