Support SDN by shopping at our
Amazon store.

Jun 18, 2014
I bought mine in July for ~$380 and took the September test and it raised my composite score up by 40 even though I only studied the verbal and biology sections. I didn't even touch the other sections and there are barely any marks on anything. It is basically brand new and now I am selling it for $220. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am really in need of Dr. Collins pcat material. Lemme know if anybody is selling one.

Thanks in advance

About the Ads
Jul 20, 2014
I am selling Dr Collins study guide. I bought it in June... It has all the sections and all the study guides. It helped A LOT when I took the October PCAT. I scored in the 92 percentile. If you are planning on taking the PCAT, I definitely suggest buying Dr Collins. I am selling my whole package for $200. Please email [email protected] if interested!

Oct 17, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
i am selling the 2014 version with 4 updates (JAn 2014, Jan 2013, July 2013, August 2013).

i did not write in it and it is in great condition. anyone Email me if interested! [email protected]

Oct 28, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am selling Dr. collins. 2014 material with a 2014 update and some 2013 updates. GREAT CONDITION/NO WRITING. email me if interested: D[email protected]

I also have the Kaplan PCAT book and the Princeton PCAT book! Lets work out a deal!!

About the Ads