Selling DAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jo07

Dingo
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone want to sell me their DAT destroyer? I'm not sure how it works, if it is online, registering, ect. I don't know if it is even possible to resell it.

Please let me know if you have any information about this.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

People aren’t supposed to resell the destroyer. If you want to purchase it go to orgoman.com

Says who? you paid for the destroyer, so it is yours to do whatever you want to do with it. It is no different from purchasing any other copyrighted material. Sell it, burn it, use it as a coaster...As long as you don't make copies of it that you intend to sell, you're ok. :thumbup:

Says who? you paid for the destroyer, so it is yours to do whatever you want to do with it. It is no different from purchasing any other copyrighted material. Sell it, burn it, use it as a coaster...As long as you don't make copies of it that you intend to sell, you're ok. :thumbup:

Yes you did pay for it, but the downside to buying one used is you dont get the help of the people that come with it (ie, Dr Romano).. The material in the destroyer was a really great help for me, but having someone to call and explain the material to me when there was a question i was stumped on was beyond helpful.. I spent a long time on the phone with them over the time I was preping for the DAT and that alone was worth buying it from them.