Selling Dr. Collins 2016 for PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmD103

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my PCAT yesterday and received a 97 composite. I mainly used the most recent version of Dr. Collins (2016) for about two months. I purchased it straight from the website for $375. I am willing to sell mine for $200 (including shipping fee since they are heavy). They are lightly used and include no marks. I will only accept payments through Paypal or Google Wallet and will provide tracking number since I had been scammed before when I was in your shoes! If you would like, I am also willing to share how I used them to study!

I also have Kaplan for $30 (2016-2017). No marks.

Please message me if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Is Dr. Collins's still available? I would like to buy. Also, How did you use these materials to study?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took my PCAT yesterday and received a 97 composite. I mainly used the most recent version of Dr. Collins (2016) for about two months. I purchased it straight from the website for $375. I am willing to sell mine for $200 (including shipping fee since they are heavy). They are lightly used and include no marks. I will only accept payments through Paypal or Google Wallet and will provide tracking number since I had been scammed before when I was in your shoes! If you would like, I am also willing to share how I used them to study!

I'm very interested in buying your pcat material. I'm taking it in September and i need to start reviewing. I have a paypal as well.

Hello!
I am interested in buying the 2016-2017 Dr Collins PCAT, please let me know if you still have this. Thank you!