Selling Dr. Collins PCAT & Kaplan PCAT book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAAtexas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Dr. Collins material. I bought it straight from Dr. Collins in the summer of 2012 brand new, so it includes both the January & July updates. There is some highlighting and annotating on the notes but all the practice tests/sections are not written on and these are what really, really helped me the most. I scored a 99% composite on the PCAT, and I completely attribute my high score to Dr. Collins!!

I also have a Kaplan PCAT book too (the most recent one) that I'm wanting to sell.

Message me if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm selling my Dr. Collins material. I bought it straight from Dr. Collins in the summer of 2012 brand new, so it includes both the January & July updates. There is some highlighting and annotating on the notes but all the practice tests/sections are not written on and these are what really, really helped me the most. I scored a 99% composite on the PCAT, and I completely attribute my high score to Dr. Collins!!

I also have a Kaplan PCAT book too (the most recent one) that I'm wanting to sell.

Message me if you're interested!

Still selling! Message me if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please contact me. I am interested in the study materials.

Hello everyone, I am selling Dr.Collins 2015 with updates of 2014 January, 2015 January and July. I am selling kaplan book for 2014 and also Pearson test which will be valid till this year. Everything is in good condition and there are no markers or highlighters on any of these study guides.

Hello everyone, I am selling Dr.Collins 2015 with updates of 2014 January, 2015 January and July. I am selling kaplan book for 2014 and also Pearson test which will be valid till this year. Everything is in good condition and there are no markers or highlighters on any of these study guides.

Hi is your Dr. Collin's study material still for sale? I would like to purchase it. Please email me at [email protected]

Hey guys! I'm Selling my Dr. Collins material from 2014. I realize it's a little older which is why I'll part with it cheap, but trust me it'll get the job done. Everything's in good condition and there are no marks. Email me: [email protected]