Selling Full OAT Material (Kaplan / 2015 Destroyer (including physics and math) and more)

Support SDN by shopping at our
Amazon store.

Sep 18, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Pre-Optometry
Selling a complete OAT Prep Guide. I originally wasn't looking to sell separately but I will sell separetly if you are interested.

Package includes:

OAT Destroyer 2015
Math Destroyer 2015
Physics Destroyer 2015

Price - $180 + shipping. These are practically new.

Complete Kaplan OAT book (Review Notes + Lesson Book + Flash Cards + Whiteboard)

Price - $45 + shipping. I am not the first owner. The person before me did do some minimal writing in some of the chapters. They do not affect usage in anyway. The white board is still new in its seal.

Cliffs AP Biology Book
Cliffs AP Chemistry Book
$5 each + shipping.

2 College General Chem Books
Price - Free with any order. Just pay the added shipping cost :)

Optional Embryology Text Book (By Oppenheimer)
$75. This book pretty much nailed every embryo question that the bio section had to offer.

I am looking for $220 for everything (add $75 for Embryo book). This includes everything you will ever need for the OAT. You will have no problem reselling once you kill the exam!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi toxsuey.... could you tell me how similar was the math on the real oat vs math on kaplan review? Were they almost similar or was one easier than the other? Also, I am willing to buy the oat destroyer from you. I did want to know does the oat destroyer not give enough math problems that you had to buy a math destroyer in book in addition? I am debating whether I should get both from you is why I was asking the question.

thanks

Last edited:
OP
toxsuey
Sep 18, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hi toxsuey.... could you tell me how similar was the math on the real oat vs math on kaplan review? Were they almost similar or was one easier than the other? Also, I am willing to buy the oat destroyer from you. I did want to know does the oat destroyer not give enough math problems that you had to buy a math destroyer in book in addition? I am debating whether I should get both from you is why I was asking the question.

thanks
The regular destroyer does not include any math. The Math Destroyer was almost 99% identical to the real OAT. I scored 400 on math and I can thank the Math destroyer. Kaplan is good to study for the sciences. Destroyer is good to practice once you are done studying from Kaplan.

Sep 20, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
when you say sciences, do you just mean bio, chem and ochem? and what about RC on destroyer? How was that compared to kaplan vs real oat? Just to clarify, what exactly is good for practice from the oat destroyer book?

OP
toxsuey
Sep 18, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Pre-Optometry
when you say sciences, do you just mean bio, chem and ochem? and what about RC on destroyer? How was that compared to kaplan vs real oat? Just to clarify, what exactly is good for practice from the oat destroyer book?
The main destryoer does not include QR, RC, or Physics. That is why I purchased teh additional QR and Physics. The RC is taken care of pretty well in the Kaplan. Don't need much more. OAT destroyer is awesome for OChem, Bio, GChem. The Math destroyer is almost identical to the Math section. Physics is a good supplement as well.

Overall, I studied with Kaplan first. Once I read through Kaplan, I used the Destroyer series of 3 for practice.