For Sale Selling Kaplan 2015 MCAT Books (full set) + AAMC Official Guide to MCAT 2015 Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grekk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0258.JPG

Hi everyone!

I'm selling the full set of Kaplan's 2015 MCAT Books. The set includes content review for:
  • Organic Chem
  • General Chem
  • Physics and Math
  • Behavioral Sciences
  • Biology
  • Biochem
  • Verbal (Critical Analysis and Reasoning).
  • Quicksheets
  • Online supplemental material (including practice tests)
All of the books are in great condition without any writing or highlighting in them. There is a bit of water damage on the Behavioral Sciences book, but it doesn't affect the content of that book at all (you can see in the pictures).

I'm also including the Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015). Brand new, no marks or damage.
And including the PR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2012). Even though it's an old PR verbal workbook, it helped me a lot in doing well on the MCAT 2015 Verbal section. There are 43 practice passages and 4 practice tests (verbal section) each with 7 passages. There is some writing.

These were the only materials I used to study for the MCAT2015 test. I found the Kaplan review books to be really great for content review (The last time I had touched anything biology, general and organic chemistry, and physics related was 3 years ago.)

Selling for $200 (not including shipping cost- would prefer if paid over Venmo or meet-up in Bay Area, CA). Message me if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'd like to buy the set if it's still available. I'll also PM you.