1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

SELLING KAPLAN AND EXAMKRACKERS MCAT BOOKS -- $175 TOTAL

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by reapplicanthelpme2014, 09.24.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. reapplicanthelpme2014

reapplicanthelpme2014 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    Hey everyone! Finally done taking the MCAT and I have a bunch of material that I no longer need. I am selling all 5 of the Examkracker content books (also known as the MCAT COMPLETE STUDY PACKAGE by Johnathan Orsay) and the KAPLAN content books (all in like new condition). The Examkracker books have some notes in the first chapter or two, but other than that, they are fairly unused. Selling both as a package deal for $175. Pictures attached to this post. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing them! Willing to negotiate as well!
    IMG_6691.JPG IMG_6692.JPG

Attached Files:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Sreven

Sreven 5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
  4. Avicenna

Avicenna Account on Hold Account on Hold Gold Donor 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    These may be worthless, since the 2015 exams

5. Make Or Break

Make Or Break 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Not for someone who wants to take it in January. Though in my opinion, I think 175 is way too much for this set.

About the ads