1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Kaplan books & DAT prep videos!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dentaldamnedstudent, Apr 2, 2002.

1. dentaldamnedstudent

dentaldamnedstudent Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everybody! Now that I am finally done with the DAT, I am selling my KAPLAN kit:
    DAT books which include the lesson book and big review notes book, CD rom with practice tests, and anything else that I got when I took the DAT class.

Also, I am selling a video collection of DAT topics in the subjects of Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Biology. They are from the makers of "THE STANDARD DEVIANTS" who are this fun group of guys and gals who made a series of instructional/lesson videos on all the essential material of many different subjects. I ordered them through KAPLAN's recommendation.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, just send me a message! And good luck! Go dentists...go dentists...

--DentalDamnedStudent, DDS

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. smile_doctor

smile_doctor Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

DDS:

I'm interested in the videos (particularly for G Chem & O Chem). How much are you asking?

Smile_doc :cool: