For Sale SELLING KAPLAN FULL COURSE, ALL AAMC MATERIALS, EK and KAPLAN BOOKS, EK 1,2TESTS, and MORE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shassan95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I took my exam recently, having been scored 514 on my scored AAMC practice (aka, I don't think I will need to retake), and I want to sell my materials. Below are all of the products I have for sale, with descriptions explaining details, if applicable. I will place a preliminary price near every product, but obviously if you're trying to buy everything then I will go lower on price. If I am selling books, we can work together on a reasonable price for shipping. Please let me know via PM for any questions. Cheers!

KAPLAN Self-Paced Class (MSRP $1,999) - this included 12 full-length practice tests from Kaplan, an established curriculum using 7-subject Kaplan Content Review books (included, with electronic versions for phone, tablet, and computer). The great value doesn't stop there: Kaplan also includes ALL of the AAMC Prep materials (CARS 1,2 Bio, Chem, Physics Question packs; All the Section banks, both the unscored and scored AAMC full lengths) with unlimited uses (resale value). The real value of the course is in these AAMC prep materials, the Kaplan practice tests, and the review books. Obviously, people pay so much more for them, but I just wanna get rid of them, and do not want to consider having to retake the exam again. Even if I had to retake the exam, I've basically memorized all the AAMC materials so this wouldn't be of use to me. ---- Selling for $800 without kaplan books, $900 with.

Examkrackers online tests 1 and 2 - each for $35

Examkrackers 7-book review set: pretty self explanatory, full boxed set of EK review books for all MCAT sections ---- Selling for $80

Kaplan 7-subject review books, with online copies, high-yield problems handbook, and lesson book --- Selling for $150

The Princeton Review Psychology and Sociology Review book- The go-to book for Psych/Soc review, they literally follow the AAMC outline for the section verbatim. - $20

Examcrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning - An excellent source for CARS practice - $20

------------------------------------
As I said before, buying many (or all) of my materials will result in a discount. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.