Selling MCAT Books/Material including TPR 2015 for new MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lece77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am selling a variety of MCAT books. A lot of these are great for extra practice questions and reviewing of material. Message me if you are seriously interested!!

I have the following:

-The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015) by AAMC Fourth Edition

-The Princeton Review Complete Set for New MCAT 2015 INCLUDING SCIENCE WORKBOOK and CRITICAL ANALYSIS AND REASONING SKILLS WORKBOOK- like brand new

-The Princeton Review Complete Set 2013- like brand new

-The Princeton Review MCAT Science Workbook - good condition

-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (I have three of these, 2009, 2011 and 2012; great for practice)

-The Berkeley Review Complete Set - very good condition, minimal to no wear and tear and writing (Excellent for in depth studying of content)

-Kaplan Complete Set 2011 - like brand new with Kaplan MCAT Quicksheet packet

-Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (now known as Critical Analysis and Reasoning Section) - great condition

-Examkrackers MCAT Biology - great condition (good for overview of all Biology)

-Examkrackers 1001 Questions MCAT Physics - like new (great for practice)

-Examkrackers 1001 Questions MCAT Chemistry - like new (great for practice)

-Examkrackers 1001 Questions MCAT Organic Chemistry - like new (great for practice)

Members don't see this ad.

I forgot to add that The Berkeley Review Set I have is the 2012 edition

The three ExamKrackers 1001 subject books and the AAMC Official MCAT Guide have been sold.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Princeton Review Science Workbook and the Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbooks have been sold.

Would you be open to me just buying your TBR general chemistry (1 and 2)?

The Berkeley Review Set has been sold.