SELLING MCAT Prep Books: The Berkeley Review (TBR) 2015 and ExamKrackers (EK) 2015 LIKE NEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desr3

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the MCAT this summer doing self study with these two book sets and am now looking to sell them so they can help other people!

NONE of the books have ever been written in and all were bought just 6 months ago, so they are all in great condition.

The Berkeley Review Complete 10 Book Set 2016 (TBR): $300 + shipping ($375 + shipping on website)

ExamKrackers Complete Set 9th Edition (EK): $120 + shipping ($187 on amazon)

I posted this a month ago but had a family emergency and things got kinda crazy so sorry if I ignored your sale but need to sell these ASAP

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Interested. I sent you a PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took the MCAT this summer doing self study with these two book sets and am now looking to sell them so they can help other people!

NONE of the books have ever been written in and all were bought just 6 months ago, so they are all in great condition.

The Berkeley Review Complete 10 Book Set 2016 (TBR): $300 + shipping ($375 + shipping on website)

I posted this a month ago but had a family emergency and things got kinda crazy so sorry if I ignored your sale but need to sell these ASAP

Thanks!

Do you still have ur books?

Do you still have ur books?

Convinced this person just trolls SDN with "TBR Books For Sale". Second post where they never respond to any of the inquiries lol

Thanks!
interested!! I'm PMing you