Quantcast

Send update letter now or wait until December (Pre II)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med16484

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
425
Reaction score
279

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone, I have some pretty substantial things that I want to update schools (that I have not received an II from) with but am unsure when to send it. For reference, I sent the update to schools I interviewed at and I was accepted to both schools I heard back from already. Is there any reason to wait until December, or should I just send the update to schools now? Thanks
 

southernhope1

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
83
If you already have two acceptances in hand, i see no reason not to send it right now...I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen? You have to choose between two medical schools that want you?
 
Top