Sending in Transcripts and LoRs to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we start sending these items to AADSAS now? What if it gets there to early before we actually submit our application? Will AADSAS store our transcripts and LoRs now if we send them today? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

no, not until after may 15th will AADSAS accept transcripts for any applicant. You need to print the transcript matching form and send that with your transcript request, and you can't get that until may 15th.

thanks for the reply. i have one more question. I will submit my application in early June because I am waiting for my spring quarter grades. Can I still send in my transcripts and LoRs after printing out the matching forms to AADSAS on May 15th? What happens if the transcripts and lor gets to them before we actually submit our app?

There is no specific order that the app and the transcripts or LORs have to be submitted. You can submit LORs and transcripts before submitting your app (bad idea, IMO), or you can submit your app and send in the LORs and transcripts later. Or submit your transcripts, then your app, then your LORs.

Or first your LORs, then app then transcripts...

...ad nauseum...

Again, it's best to submit your app as soon as possible and not worry about timing it to coincide with LORs or transcipts or grades or whatever.