Baachu

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
All of my recommendation letters have been sent to Interfolio. How do I send those to AADSAS with the coversheet they require? Thanks for the help!

aquafreshlovin

10+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2008
Rainy Seattle! :)
Status
Pre-Dental
I am about to send out my LOR to Interfolio pretty soon. Interfolio also had "request forms" of their own so wouldn't that be good enough?

I think all we have to do is just ask Interfolio to send them off to AADSAS? Can somebody please confirm this? I am unsure also...

Bruinlove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I sent mine last week, and it hasn't received by AADSAS yet. So I'm not 100% sure this is the right way.

1. download the pdf file of letter matching form from AADSAS website.

2. upload it on My Documents at interfolio.com

3. make a delivery with both matching form and letter of rec to AADSAS.

I talked to a customer service representative at interfolio.com, and she told me to do it this way.

N

nwdmd

Aqua, be sure to scan/upload your AADSAS matching form and include it with the interfolio delivery, only that form will have the barcode that allows AADSAS to quickly link your letters to your app.

Habib: My letters also shipped a few days ago, being as DC and MA are pretty close, I think our letters are at AADSAS, in a similar situation:

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2007
Status
Dental Student
All of my recommendation letters have been sent to Interfolio. How do I send those to AADSAS with the coversheet they require? Thanks for the help!

New for me: What is an Interfolio?

BuckyBoy_DDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
I sent mine last week, and it hasn't received by AADSAS yet. So I'm not 100% sure this is the right way.

1. download the pdf file of letter matching form from AADSAS website.

2. upload it on My Documents at interfolio.com

3. make a delivery with both matching form and letter of rec to AADSAS.

I talked to a customer service representative at interfolio.com, and she told me to do it this way.

It says you need applicant signature. Did you print it off, scan it, then upload to interfolio?

Thanks