Sending MCAT scores to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericado

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed that some of the specific DO schools are on the list on the THX testing system....you only have to send the scores to AACOMAS, right? How long does it usually take for them to receive it?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

When I applied last cycle, only thing I did was to send it to AACOMAS. It took me like 2 to 3 days till my scores were recieved, but it could be longer or shorter.

ericado said:
I noticed that some of the specific DO schools are on the list on the THX testing system....you only have to send the scores to AACOMAS, right? How long does it usually take for them to receive it?

Thanks.

The only school that will not recieve the MCAT scores if you send it via AACOMAS is TCOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine was on there seperately. I checked that and AACOMAS just to be sure. Anyone know why PCOM is listed seperately?

HunterGatherer said:
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine was on there seperately. I checked that and AACOMAS just to be sure. Anyone know why PCOM is listed seperately?
I just noticed that a couple of days ago. I went a head and sent it to PCOM just in case. Yeah, wonder why it's on there separately.

HunterGatherer said:
I think Pennsylvania is planning to secede from the Union! :p

what do i have to do to send them to aacomas?

release them on the thx test history site. The link should be at the bottom of the screen with your MCAT scores.

Ok, i did that, thanks. I thought it might have been something different.