sending photos with application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgilani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. as i get ready to apply next year (hopefully), i'm wondering if schools require you to submit a photo with your application. do many schools do this? is it mandatory or optional?
thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

all schools. sometimes its optional, but when you go to interview, they usually ask for it, if you didnt turn one in with your secondaries.

Originally posted by sgilani
hi. as i get ready to apply next year (hopefully), i'm wondering if schools require you to submit a photo with your application. do many schools do this? is it mandatory or optional?
thanks.

If you're applying next year, and the biggest concern you have on your mind is submitting the photo, then I think you're doing just fine. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Optimist
If you're applying next year, and the biggest concern you have on your mind is submitting the photo, then I think you're doing just fine. :)

so true so true...:laugh:

TMDSAS makes you include (n+1) photos with your payment (where n=number of TMDSAS school to which you are applying)

all the other schools i've applied to require one with the secondary

Some require 2 photos... Get n*1.5 photos, where n= number of schools you applied to. Just go to the kodak photomaker and crop a pic into 20 little ones. 2 sheets are 10.00. There is also another thread on this... search for it and it shoudl help.

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
Some require 2 photos... Get n*1.5 photos, where n= number of schools you applied to. Just go to the kodak photomaker and crop a pic into 20 little ones. 2 sheets are 10.00. There is also another thread on this... search for it and it shoudl help.

or use photoshop and make 4 pictures fit within a standard 4x6, then print 5 of them (5x4=20 little pics) for a grand total of $1.60

:D

:eek: Damn, I had to pay $9.00 per sheet of 2 photos. No wonder some people aren't waiting to find out if they have an interview before sending in an optional pic!

Originally posted by lane
or use photoshop and make 4 pictures fit within a standard 4x6, then print 5 of them (5x4=20 little pics) for a grand total of $1.60

:D

I like your style, but I'm not as computer saavy as you are. Good Job!!

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
I like your style, but I'm not as computer saavy as you are. Good Job!!

copy
paste
paste
paste
save to cd

go to CVS kodak printing machine

voila ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahaha... now I feel dumb! Well, I guess I honestly didn't look into any other ways because I was already delaying my sec. apps too long. Good to pass on to the little ones, though, don't you think?