Sending Scores to Dent Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bittersweet008x

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
soo when I first applied for my D-DAY ( t minus 4 weeks) -- they asked what schools Id like to send my scores to, Ive changed my mind since then, so how do I change the schools I gave them?

Members don't see this ad.

soo when I first applied for my D-DAY ( t minus 4 weeks) -- they asked what schools Id like to send my scores to, Ive changed my mind since then, so how do I change the schools I gave them?

I called them about this not too long ago. They said to write a written request: include your identity (name, dentpin.. etc..) and what you are requesting. Date it. Sign it. And then send that letter to them. This is what I did.

I had questions about that too, and just came from scouring the AADSAS website. Apparently, as long as you indicate at least one school, all your DAT scores will be listed on your application and automatically sent to all the dental schools you apply to. So... the initial selection of schools when you register for the DAT becomes unimportant.

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ADSASApplication/Pages/StandardizedTests.aspx

I had questions about that too, and just came from scouring the AADSAS website. Apparently, as long as you indicate at least one school, all your DAT scores will be listed on your application and automatically sent to all the dental schools you apply to. So... the initial selection of schools when you register for the DAT becomes unimportant.

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ADSASApplication/Pages/StandardizedTests.aspx

:thumbup: Thanks, that's good to know. Because when they called me, they failed to mention that to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should not take that statement as definitive policy across all schools. some schools, specifically Detroit Mercy asked that I send them a separate report from the ada. I have their sheet right on my desk.

If you have not registered yet its probably best to just check off all schools to be absolutely sure. That way you don't have to fork out extra 25 bucks when some school decides that the scores sent via aadsas is not good enough.