sending secondaries to schools that dont have my amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

i am going to send out some secondaries (jefferson, tulane, eistein) that i downloaded from the web, the thing is that some of the schools (ie einstein and jefferson), will not have my amcas app for a month or so, and they do not want a copy either. will they start my file up anyway?

i plan to send money.

a little nervous and impatient . . . :D

Members don't see this ad.

Mount Sinai isn't taking paper copies of AMCAS but have said it's all right to send their secondary. I sent a secondary to them and to Jefferson, as well as paper copies of AMCAS (before it became apparent that they didn't want them, and who knows, maybe they'll decide they do want them before they get thrown out).

yeah, i sent paper copies to tulane, einstein, and jefferson. i think tulane and einstein said they were accepting paper copies- im not sure about einstein, but i want to say tulane for sure has instituted an alternate pathway (i think i got an email from them about it). anyway, hope this helps...

by the way, has anybody heard anything from pittsburgh? i thought somebody posted that they received the 2ndary in the mail, but i havent got anything...

The letter that came with your secondary from Tulane should instruct you to send in you printed amcas app. I sent in my printed amcas app to einstein; I don't think they have mailed anything out yet but their website tells you to send it (amcas app) in.