Sending Secondary Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Puppet Master

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a secondary application request from FSU and they are requesting material that I've already submitted with my AMCAS like Letters of Recommendation and Transcripts. The only additional material is a picture that I need to send via email.

Can someone clarify what I need to do in order to submit the secondary application? Do I just go back into AMCAS and click "Submit Application" again?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this too... I don't think you have to resubmit but I'm not sure. Help, anyone...?

I just received a secondary application request from FSU and they are requesting material that I've already submitted with my AMCAS like Letters of Recommendation and Transcripts. The only additional material is a picture that I need to send via email.

Can someone clarify what I need to do in order to submit the secondary application? Do I just go back into AMCAS and click "Submit Application" again?

Is this the secondary application website to which you're referring? http://www.med.fsu.edu/admission/regular.asp#secondary

If so, I think you're misreading it. It clearly says that LORs may be sent to any of the following: AMCAS, Interfolio, VirtualEvals, OR the school itself. So if you've sent LORs to AMCAS and assigned them to FSU you're fine.

It also says that you are required to submit transcripts for coursework you submit AFTER the initial submission of your application. So if you're taking courses this fall semester, you have to send them an updated transcript in December/January when you complete those courses. The same applies for courses you take in the Spring of 2011.