Sending this semester grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confuse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've completed most of my secondaries this month since I took the August MCAT. I have a low GPA (~3.1). Should I send this semester grades to the schools since GPA has improved? Will it delay my application processing? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

confuse said:
Hi,
I've completed most of my secondaries this month since I took the August MCAT. I have a low GPA (~3.1). Should I send this semester grades to the schools since GPA has improved? Will it delay my application processing? Thank you.

Absolutely!!! I am in the same boat...

i doubt it'll delay your app...they should just be able to add it in
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we send the grades anyway, as long as they're good? Why don't they ask for them like they did when we were applying to colleges with the mid-year grade report or whatever??
Sasha

I'm wondering if anybody is in a similar situation.....say your GPA on the last 3 semesters went 3.5 to 4 to 3.3, and that 3.3 is this fall semester, do you still send the grades? I had a bad semester :( and I don't think I can explain satisfactorily to the AdComs why....It has to do with mental health....(sigh). If I decide to write an update letter, do I ommit this semester's grades? Any comments? Thanks!