senior grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaos

Web Crawler
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a question...

Do I need to send in a copy of my grades from last semester to schools I've been accepted to in addition to those schools I'm waitlisted to?

Members don't see this ad.

i would consult the schools before doing so... either way they will require it in the end.

I wouldn't bother sending your grades to places you've already been accepted at. Save your money. They will require a final transcript at the end anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Desdemona
I wouldn't bother sending your grades to places you've already been accepted at. Save your money. They will require a final transcript at the end anyways.

I second this opinion.

I don't know... some schools have academic scholarhsips... like Case and WashU. At Case they decide on the academic scholarships after you've already been accepted. And you definitely want to send your grades to the schools your waitlisted at (unless they're really bad.... in which case you might want to wait until they ask for them... which they probably will).

thanks guys!:)