senior

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted80996

I`m not from US med school.I just want to ask whether your senior is impotant to you or not???In my school,senior is really important.Especially in clinical ,I have to ask them to teach me since clinical session with tutor is time limited and there are to many students.

Members don't see this ad.

This post reminds me of that old gameshow where you had to try to guess what personalized license plates actually meant. I will try to take a guess at a translation of the OP's post.

"I am a student at a medical school outside of the US. In our school, we have clinical tutorial time available to us, but it is limited. I am finding that I am actually learning more from the students that are senior to me, is this the same in the US? "

Alternate interpretations are "Do you rely on interns and residents to teach you during your clinical time" (duh??)

"Are senior citizens evil and do they need to be destroyed"

Any other interesting interpretations?

Members don't see this ad :)
Once again astounded by the level of tolerance SDN has for EFL speakers.

I'm sorry fitz but this thread is...hahahaha

fitz said:
I`m not from US med school.I just want to ask whether your senior is impotant to you or not???.

Seniors ie the students in the years ahead or junior doctors.

fitz said:
IIn my school,senior is really important.Especially in clinical ,I have to ask them to teach me since clinical session with tutor is time limited and there are to many students.

In his her school the senior students/junior doctors are important especially for teaching clinical skills as the time with the tutor is limited and it's a big group.

I didn't find it that difficult to understand loads of future patients aren't going to have great English so a bit of tolerance never goes astray