senioritis in texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whitesoxfan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is as incredibly unmotivated as me during their last semester. I've interviewed at all the schools to which I applied and have no real reason to work hard this semester, so instead I'll probably just keep browsing SDN until match day on Feb. 1.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i'd write more but i don't feel like it...

senioritis doesn't just happen in texas :)

I am definitely feeling the effects of interviewing and getting my one acceptance. I know I'm going somewhere and I am slacking! (he he) My schedule is pretty light this semester anyway (I planned it that way for interviews- and just plain fun...)

i feel like i'm in high school again- you know when you get into your top choice college- it's bad :)

Members don't see this ad :)
smilez- that is such a great feeling. i'm waiting for that.
p

I have "don't feel like workingitis" It is very hard to motivate myself at work.

I can hardly motivate myself to go to class. I am slacking so hard now, that I get physically angry when I try to study any class not related to medical school. Linguistics in particular!!! Being accepted somewhere this early has effectively eradicated my desire to learn.