senioritis in texas

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by whitesoxfan, Oct 29, 2002.

1. whitesoxfan

whitesoxfan Member

Just curious if anyone is as incredibly unmotivated as me during their last semester. I've interviewed at all the schools to which I applied and have no real reason to work hard this semester, so instead I'll probably just keep browsing SDN until match day on Feb. 1.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vivekap2007

vivekap2007 cowtown indo hornet

yeah, i'd write more but i don't feel like it...

4. smilez428

smilez428 Senior Member

senioritis doesn't just happen in texas :)

I am definitely feeling the effects of interviewing and getting my one acceptance. I know I'm going somewhere and I am slacking! (he he) My schedule is pretty light this semester anyway (I planned it that way for interviews- and just plain fun...)

i feel like i'm in high school again- you know when you get into your top choice college- it's bad :)

5. poloace

poloace Senior Member

smilez- that is such a great feeling. i'm waiting for that.
    p

6. ::Seabass::

::Seabass:: bringing burkas back!

I have "don't feel like workingitis" It is very hard to motivate myself at work.

7. Mire

Mire Member

I can hardly motivate myself to go to class. I am slacking so hard now, that I get physically angry when I try to study any class not related to medical school. Linguistics in particular!!! Being accepted somewhere this early has effectively eradicated my desire to learn.