Seniors I need your Guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viabh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got admission into University of Colorado International Dental Program.
But in the mean time I have been getting interview calls from University of Michigan, Oklahoma, SUNNY Buffalo etc. I want to make sure I attend the Interview only if the school is better than University of Colorado.
That way if I get selected later I can pick the school over University of Colorado.
Colorado program starts at Jan 2013 and ends by Dec 2015 (2 years exact)
Its comparatively Cheaper (Fee, living expenses)
Ranked lower compared to Michigan, UOP, UCSF, UCLA (Expecting Interview calls)

So I am worried as to what factors I need to consider.

1. Does the ranking of School matter for later career endeavors.
2. School with large Patient pool
3. Cost of the program
4. duration of the program

Personally I like Colorado because of the low cost (comparatively), program duration (Graduate faster) moreover its close to Arizona (where my husband lives)
But, at the same time I would like to make a conscious choice. If the ranking/legacy (college prestige) matters compared to the cost of the program.

Members don't see this ad.

Ranked lower compared to Michigan, UOP, UCSF, UCLA (Expecting Interview calls)

Personally I like Colorado because of the low cost (comparatively), program duration (Graduate faster) moreover its close to Arizona (where my husband lives)

I read an article recently in Forbes magazine that Colorado is now ranked higher than Pacific, UCSF, and UCLA. Don't be silly, go to Colorado. You already listed the most important reasons as to why you should