1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Sept 1 or Sept 2 MCAT in So CAL??

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Liquidice07, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Liquidice07

5+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    Hey all,
    so I don't know if this is kosher or not but giving it a try...
    I am trying to get a spot on the Sept 1 or Sept 2 MCAT somewhere in southern California but they are all currently filled. I can't take the ones after that date and I can't take the ones before. Long story. This leaves me to constantly checking the MCAT portal and seeing if any spots have opened up. A couple did open up, but each time I was too late and the seat was quickly reserved by someone else.

IF you are considering canceling on the 1st or 2nd and your test date is in so cal, would you please pm me and let me know. This way we can coordinate the times so when you give up the seat, I could be there ready on the MCAT portal ready to register! Woo!

Thanks a bunch guys and good luck to all those taking it...

G

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. apc

apc
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    keep checking, ull find a seat
    u just gotta keep doing it. i think the drop date for the 1st and 2nd is aug 19th. wen it gets close to the 19th, people will be dropping more often. just be consistent