Sept. 20 GWU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watto

Sleek White Pantsuit
Reaction score
There have been posts from all of you who were there on Sept. 20 for an interview.

Am I the only one who has not heard back from them yet? Wassupwitdat?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by watto:
•There have been posts from all of you who were there on Sept. 20 for an interview.

Am I the only one who has not heard back from them yet? Wassupwitdat?•••

hey, same here. i had that interview on sept. 20 and finally got a thin envelope about 3 days ago. I thought for sure it would be a rejection, but it was a letter saying to continue processing my application, they need to confirm my citizenship, so i sent a copy of my passport and naturalization papers..... hopefully thats good that its not a straight out rejection.

Actually, I can't help but think why they would need that info. unless they were considering accepting you. If they were going to reject you, they probably wouldn't care about verifying your citizenship. We'll both think positively together, on your behalf :D

Members don't see this ad :)
They asked for my citizenship info and a few weeks later, I was accepted! So don't fret--it's good news! Good luck.

Well, they asked for the AMCAS page that states where I did my UGrad and summer work about a month ago. Two weeks ago I called to see if they had received it, they said no and to fax it. I faxed it on 11/9. My WL letter was dated 11/2! So, that's my $0.02 about GW. Doesn't matter though because I withdrew :)

yeah i really hope its good news. i think i'm just gonna fax them my citizenship stuff. trying to find the number though....

...and still nothing from them. I wonder if they are in the region that is infrared-ing every piece of mail for anthrax.

Their mail goes through a different route than the ones that are checking mail for anthrax - you should be hearing something soon if you interviewed on September 20. I interviewed on September 27 and got waitlisted about 10 days ago.