!!!! Sept-3-MCAT Club !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RealDream

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured it would be more organized to see how people are doing that are taking this exam the same day as I am (by making this thread).

we have about a week left until our exam, and i should be taking exam 10 (aamc) pretty soon. Feel free to write down how you are feeling and where u stand as of today (on content review or practice exams, etccc).

:luck: goodluck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

After being a "ghost member" for over a month on this thread, I finally decided to post something, mostly to thank RealDream and Ariadne (sorry if I'm forgetting you!) for keeping our spirits up throughout this excruciating process. Definitely relieved to know that these are the type of people who will be the future doctors!

As for me, I don't know what to think of my score.

PS 12 VR 8 :confused: BS 11 WS Q Composite 31Q. Its not a terrible score but I guess I'm not very satisfied with it. Thinking about a possible retake. MAAAYYYBE.

To those who are retaking it, good luck! Please do not give up!! And to those who reached their dream scores, great job! now you can finally sleep without worrying about mcat! :thumbup:

my mcat scores from the september 5 mcat has not been posted. i did not void my score, i got my print out saying you have completed the mcat after the exam...if anyone is/has been in this situation, please let me know what to do/what you did...this is agonizing

Members don't see this ad :)
Didnt do well....

28S

PS: 7
V: 9
BS: 12
W: S

:(:(:(:(:(

what did u use for studying PS?? It it was TPR or Kaplan try EK next time. That's what I did and it helped a lot. although part of it might have also been better confidence and what not as well.

Hey guys,

After being a "ghost member" for over a month on this thread, I finally decided to post something, mostly to thank RealDream and Ariadne (sorry if I'm forgetting you!) for keeping our spirits up throughout this excruciating process. Definitely relieved to know that these are the type of people who will be the future doctors!

As for me, I don't know what to think of my score.

PS 12 VR 8 :confused: BS 11 WS Q Composite 31Q. Its not a terrible score but I guess I'm not very satisfied with it. Thinking about a possible retake. MAAAYYYBE.

To those who are retaking it, good luck! Please do not give up!! And to those who reached their dream scores, great job! now you can finally sleep without worrying about mcat! :thumbup:

Your score as you said is not 35+ but it is not bad either as you said. You do have a shot at several other schools as long as all the rest of your stuff is good and also depending on what are your state schools and what not. If ou want to PM me more detailed info about your ECs, GPA, and home state I can tell you more about what my recommendations are. You can also scroll to the bottom of the forums to the mentor forum and get advice there.

33P
11/11/11

Right about where I was averaging on my practice tests, I'm done with MCAT I think.

Congrats and great job to everyone else. To those of you who will be retaking: best of luck! You've got the experience now.

If you can pull up your PS, you won't have any trouble. Your BS score is awesome! Celebrate the positive! :):)

Thanks...I'm just looking for some motivation and reassurance (talk about having a weak constitution :oops:)

I actually thought I would get a higher score on BS. Bombed the PS because of nerves... :(

Will try again though...In march/april. Hope I pull through next time...

Congratulations to all who did well...:)