September 10th, 2009 MCAT club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unDRdog

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone...I know its early but 3 months will blow by very quickly!!! Hope everyone is reaching their study goals and finding their own rhythm during this marathon!!!... Thought i would create this to track our progress/hold each other accountable/share thoughts leading up to our exam...time to narrow our scope of focus and kill this freakin thing!!!!:diebanana:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, so What are you saying? Are you saying i should take AAMC 3-6 even if i have taken them or should i take TPR and kaplans (the ones i haven't taken)?? Did you happen to look at the Verbal strategy? I am beyond burned out so taking the evening off and doing EK VR 11 first thing tomorrow morning. Any feedback on verbal would be great!!!!!!!!

As far as your AAMC 8 goes. I got a 10 in PS too. Very last solution passage confused the hell out of me and also BS passage about treadmilling was confusing too (especially the graph, but it makes sense now)

Btw, i have printed out the following as a reminder and planning on reading it everyday..
Originally Posted by unDRdog
I've taken practice test where I'm not really that into it and score noticeably lower. Its sucks, its discouraging, its counterproductive at best. Over the last week i have made a commitment to myself to not take these test unless I'm going into it with a balls to the wall mentality. Ramped up psycho mode on it!!!! Bottom line is that we know that on the 10th we are going to take the biggest test in our lives up to this point. Its going to suck, its going to be hard, there are going to be WTF questions all over the place, but if we charge into it like a bat out of hell then i believe we can put forth our best effort no matter what. I also am finding that "details" are the things that keep me from <32 to >32 on all the tests!!!
I'm glad that post is a point of inspiration for you. I think your verbal statagey is on point. I PMed this to someone else in request to my verbal stategy; Sure no problem, First i just backed way away from the watch on my wrist and figured out how to read the passage without the clock in my face! This wil allow you to really look yourself in the mirror and understand where your screwing up. I found that staying "above the passage" was my way of not getting bogged down in the crap. I always felt so troubled by the details and not being able to remember what i read two to three sentences ago, etc etc.. really messed my big pic game up. This was the key for me. I try and stay interested in whatever they are talking about and understand what they mean/or are thinking. Get away from the details and you should drastically improve. The more questions you practice without the clock the more you are able to analyze the question stems. Soon you will develop an intuition about what kinda question they will be asking and can read with the confidence of " o yeah, this whole paragraph shows that the author supports the legalization of drugs",, (eg) I honestly believe that initially getting the hang of it without the time is critical. Then i just got a simple little strategy in my head of 8 min per passage..(give or take) This means i should be ab 1/2 done with the passage in 2 min and finished in 4, leaving 4 min to answer 5-8 question. Thats how i did and think you could see dramatic score increases in as little as 3-4 days!! (Thats how long it took me) GL
Unlike science, verbal has the ability for the quickest imporvement. I think you can quickly reach a consistant 11-12 in a short amount of time. It a trickey thing but once you find the "groove" your good to go. Does this help?

so I guess overall, don't get bogged with detail and juss understand the passgae as a whole and use question stems more??????? I think that's what I'm doing??? also I use a timerr.

so I guess overall, don't get bogged with detail and juss understand the passgae as a whole and use question stems more??????? I think that's what I'm doing??? also I use a timerr.
you said your scores are around the 9-10 range in verbal right? If so your on the right track just keep pushing and working at it. Take a verbal test without the timer and see if you improve drastically. If you dont then you know its not the timing...

Members don't see this ad :)
I still TPR 2,3,8 and kaplan 9,10,11 left. So i am not too sure how to approach them because i know Kalpan 10 and 11 and TPR 8 are extremely difficult (from what i hear) but i still might take them as practice (without getting too discouraged). Suggestion?

This is my overall strategy for Sciences.

1. Read the passage.
2. Read the question and translate the question to know what the hell is being asked.
3. Eliminate answer choices and solve the problem.
4. If i cannot solve it then go back to the passage and look for information. It is going to be time consuming for first couple of questions but then it gets easier to look for information because you have already re read/skimmed the passages once or twice.
5. If i still cannot solve it then go with my FIRST INSTINCT/make an educated guess, MARK IT and then move on.

But biggest thing is to actively realize that there are going to many WTF questions and they might in a row or bunched together so don't let them rattle you. Once you have picked an answer choice forget about it and move on. Doesn't matter if you are unsure of 5 questions in a row. And this is my biggest problem. Causes me to fall behind and get rattle and ******..

I don't think you were expecting this long of a post but here it is. Let me know what do you think.

So should i take AAMCs 3-6 on the sciences because i have already taken VERBAL 3-6 or take other CBTs (TPR, Kaplan) and don't worry too much about the score. Also i have access to kaplan online course. I can take their sectional tests for PS and BS for more practice and keep doing TBR passages.

So should i take AAMCs 3-6 on the sciences because i have already taken VERBAL 3-6 or take other CBTs (TPR, Kaplan) and don't worry too much about the score. Also i have access to kaplan online course. I can take their sectional tests for PS and BS for more practice and keep doing TBR passages.
Yeah bro for sure take aamc 3-6 sciences. Stay with EK for verbal and supplement your PS and BS with the kaplan and dont worry about the score like you say. I think thats a pretty solid strategy. I bet with that plan you will do very well on the 10th...sounds like we are on the same page as far as scores go. My aamc tests are 32-36 averages with 4, 9,(PS BS) 10 left. My target average 35-37ish. would love to rock out in the upper thirties but who knows if that is possible :confused: As long as we dont get hung up on the score thing i believe we will do well on the real thing... >30... You have the edge on this thing now cause you have your nerves in check........ Just think of leveraging the pressure of the real thing on test day to your advantage...

Actually some of the questions in BR Bio are geared toward their detailed content review.. in fact, some questions require knowledge that is not even in their content review (ex. restriction enzyme mapping).

I would recommend that you along with your EK Bio review first, because it is easier to follow. Once you're done with EK Bio, do practice passages (maybe from EK 1001 Bio) to establish a solid knowledge base. Then, you may want to do the BR Bio passages.

I posted this earlier about the BR Bio books, which has relevance to your question.

unDRdog brought me back to this thread.. thanks for the info on operons Baboo, I should have read it closer lol

less than 2 weeks to go guys!
how are the rest of you doing? i seriously don't know how i will make it to the 10th, i am so behind in content review that im literally going through a book per day, i put myself on isolation from everyone i dont pick up my fone, dont go on aim, even deactivated facebook as of 2 days ago. i hope to finish content review by friday and then just do practice tests until the big day.

Hi guys,

I am SO STUCK at a 30. Except for getting a 34 once, I have gotten 30's on the last 3 tests.
I really would rather postpone if that can get me a 35. What do you guys think? The reason I'm not postponing is I feel like it's not a time issue, I feel like I know it pretty thoroughly.
I tend to do well in stressful situations, would that help?

This flat-lining of scores is so frustrating. How can I get out of this plateau? Does anyone have experience? Anything I can do to add 4 points onto my AAMC average in the last few days?

Thanks and good luck everyone.

Attention to details....If its not a time issue then SLOW THE F DOWN!!! lol...i'm the same freakin way...i miss points bc of stupid mistakes..i'm stuck at 32-33 and am very concerned liked you..my target average is 35-37 so i'm a little bummed...i have 3 tests left..i'm taking the damn thing bc i've invested too much time not to. If i score a 30-31 i'll retake...thats just me though bc a "good score" is relative...i dunno i suggest you slow down and see how you do..then take it and smack it in the face...i bet the curve is easier on the real thing bc how else can you explain how people guess at 8-9 question and feel like poop on the other 43-44 and still rock an 11??? Stay the f'in course bro!!!! Good luck

How are you guys dealing with fatigue? I took sunday off and took aamc 6 yesterday and then did some passages and reviewed and today went over aamc 6 and I feel exhasuted already.

I know what you mean about getting worn out already. After working a full day, I've been trying to put in at least 3 hrs a night. It's tough. Are you doing ok on the FLs otherwise? I think if you can put together a good score in these
circumstances, the adrenaline will kick in on the big day and you should be good.

im wondering if i should go to class the day before the exam.

is that a terrible idea? I just got a weight training course and cell biology.

I know what you mean about getting worn out already. After working a full day, I've been trying to put in at least 3 hrs a night. It's tough. Are you doing ok on the FLs otherwise? I think if you can put together a good score in these
circumstances, the adrenaline will kick in on the big day and you should be good.
yea, I am arnd 10s and couple of bone headed mistakes are causing me to miss the rest of the questions..

Members don't see this ad :)
im wondering if i should go to class the day before the exam.

is that a terrible idea? I just got a weight training course and cell biology.
I would. Continuing my normal routine the day and even the week before makes me less anxious about the test.

Last year, I did the opposite and took the last 4 days off from studying, which was a mistake, so I'm not saying don't study the day before, just don't overdo it. This time around I plan to work the day before, restrain myself from cramming during the evening, and watch some scrubs or something.

I just took the PS on AAMC 9...Physics is and always has been my weak point so for all of those who are going to take this test STUDY...to me the physics was freakin hard...Circut passage, Optics passage, bunch of crooked discretes...i'm soo pissed off right now i can hardly stand it...i'm starting to take this test way to personal...:mad:

I just took the PS on AAMC 9...Physics is and always has been my weak point so for all of those who are going to take this test STUDY...to me the physics was freakin hard...Circut passage, Optics passage, bunch of crooked discretes...i'm soo pissed off right now i can hardly stand it...i'm starting to take this test way to personal...:mad:

I Personally thought that AAMC 9 PS was one of the easiest. Meaning it was tricky somewhat and had intimidating looking passages (such as mirror passage). Mirror passage was pretty much all discretes for most part and you really didnt need the passage except for maybe 1 question. To me Solutions is f**** crap and when they give batteries in conjuction with electrolytic and recharing etc. I hate that Sh**. Anyway, Just don't worry and take it as practice and LEARN from it.

Did anyone found EK VR 12 to be horrible. In some questions, one answer choice is incorrect and then later on same answer choice in correct. WTF!!:confused:

I Personally thought that AAMC 9 PS was one of the easiest. Meaning it was tricky somewhat and had intimidating looking passages (such as mirror passage). Mirror passage was pretty much all discretes for most part and you really didnt need the passage except for maybe 1 question. To me Solutions is f**** crap and when they give batteries in conjuction with electrolytic and recharing etc. I hate that Sh**. Anyway, Just don't worry and take it as practice and LEARN from it.

Did anyone found EK VR 12 to be horrible. In some questions, one answer choice is incorrect and then later on same answer choice in correct. WTF!!:confused:
You know i could see how it would be eaiser in that respect....i think my problem was with FOCUSING...serioulsy if you cant focus then you will fail on this test...Yesterday i was having trouble and was answer the questions with the attitude of "who gives a f**k.." Have you ever had this problem and if so did you see your scores drastically drop??? I dunno ab EK12 didnt take it....

You know i could see how it would be eaiser in that respect....i think my problem was with FOCUSING...serioulsy if you cant focus then you will fail on this test...Yesterday i was having trouble and was answer the questions with the attitude of "who gives a f**k.." Have you ever had this problem and if so did you see your scores drastically drop??? I dunno ab EK12 didnt take it....

Haha, yea i have that problem often. This tends to happen alot later in the week (thurs-sat). I have been taking Sundays off since i started studyin (3 months ago). I start off great Monday and then it starts to decline. Talking about my focus. So you are NOT gonna do well if you cannot focus. If you are not focus then you are not alert. if you are not alert then you sympathetic system is not active and if it is not active then probably your parasympathetic system is active. In other words if you are not active then you are not gonna think clearly and will make silly mistakes either via 2nd guessing or being too damn lazy to check with the passage (Sciences) and hoping you are picking the correct answer. I am guilty of all of the above. So just take a full day off and come back tomorrow. Thats what i would do even though i would waste half a day thinking about it and convincing myself that this is the right thing to do.

BTW...how is the studying coming along....? Test scores looking alright?

Hey, just have aamc 5 and 4 to take (only the sciences tho). Taking 5 tomrrow. Other than just doing TBR passages and reviewing. Been taking off 2 days between Verbal and i think i am rusty because before i used to do verbal 2-3 days in a row and then a day off. I am gonna take VR everyother day. Friday, Sun, Tues and then Thurs..Other than just everything is alright.

So today I took AAMC 3 ..supposedly easiest one :rolleyes:...and I scored 3 points less in bio/actually my lowest score ever...tossing at night /sleeplessness/performance anxiety is not helping... me went to mall n chilled myself a little...:D

I came to a conclusion today ...with only 1 week left stress is not going to help me ....will give exams.. review mistakes ...pledged not to take scores tooooo seriously ...Not to pych myself ...

chilling mode ....

Nah man, you have to bust your a** these last days. U have to go Psycho like undrdog and myself. YOU Can't relax Now!!!!....JUST KIDDING!!!..take a day off and come back tomorrow...relax!!

Nah man, you have to bust your a** these last days. U have to go Psycho like undrdog and myself. YOU Can't relax Now!!!!....JUST KIDDING!!!..take a day off and come back tomorrow...relax!!
LMAO...u know i think if you could some how bottle up both of our energies we could have some sort of weapon of mass destruction!! :laugh: Finally snapped out of my 36 hour funk i was in earlier...Took another practice bio and scored a 12 on BS!! My concentration is finally back...Staying calm and emotionally uninvolved is helping me restore the focus!!! Enough of this Dr. Phil ****! We are going to rock this thing!! Including the ever elusive Baboo!!

glad you wrote "JUST KIDDING !!!" I was almost having a heart attack reading it :D

Well this time next week we will be sitting in a testing center!!!! Some guy asked me when my test was this morning and i said, "next week"...then in dawned on me ITS NEXT FREAKIN WEEK!!! .....going over AAMC 9 today and brushing up on weak areas from past PS tests etc...tomorrow is AAMC 10 followed up Saturday with intensive review. Sunday AAMC 4 with even more review that afternoon and midday.. Both Tuesday and Wednesday will be old full lengths. I'm taking the full lengths under simulated conditions etc where my other full lengths have been timed but broken up....We are going to do it guys and gals!!! How is everyone else doing? Any body else have a final week plan?

Well this time next week we will be sitting in a testing center!!!! Some guy asked me when my test was this morning and i said, "next week"...then in dawned on me ITS NEXT FREAKIN WEEK!!! .....going over AAMC 9 today and brushing up on weak areas from past PS tests etc...tomorrow is AAMC 10 followed up Saturday with intensive review. Sunday AAMC 4 with even more review that afternoon and midday.. Both Tuesday and Wednesday will be old full lengths. I'm taking the full lengths under simulated conditions etc where my other full lengths have been timed but broken up....We are going to do it guys and gals!!! How is everyone else doing? Any body else have a final week plan?

Here's mine and suggestions are welcome...

Thursday:

AAMC 5 (PS and BS)
TBR Biology and Organic passages and 3 hour content review. Total study time around 10-12hrs
Review MISTAKE LOG and exponents manipulation and Kinematics equations
Friday:

EK Verbal 13
Review EK Verbal 13
Review PS and BS (AAMC 5)
TBR PHYSICS and Gchem passages
3 hour content review

Saturday:

TBR Biology and TBR organic passages and Review content and perhaps review AAMC 7 BS and PS

Sunday:

EK VERBAL 14 and then EK VERBAL 14 review
Content review and study until 12pm and then rest of the day is off.

Monday:

AAMC 4 PS and BS
TBR Physics and Gchem passages
Content review

Tuesday:

AAMC 3 VR and then review it
Go over AAMC 4 PS and BS and finish the content review
Review MISTAKE LOG and exponents manipulation and Kinematics equations.
Stop studying at 5pm

Wednesday:
Wake up at 5am and review AAMC 9 and 10 (PS and BS). This should take around 2 hours (~30 min per section)
Skim over writing section.

THursday (9/10)
. Review MISTAKE LOG and exponents manipulation and Kinematics equations

....I am half way done with content review for Gchem, physics. Goal is to finish it up and then review everything once more. I usually review Biology using Ek audio OSmosis since its faster and it is still biology...

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK...

Great post..i think thats a solid freakin plan if you have the energy to sustain your focus until thursday (sounds like you do) I am implementing your mistake log and kinematic equation memorization into my plan this week...i like it. I'm not doing EK verbal cause i score much better on the AAMC verbal. My content review is mostly over now bc i dont have time to learn any new material...I'm just going to start slamming memorization: eg hormones, organic rxns, physics equations, and ramping up my kinematics electrochemistry circuit etc...Be careful not to burn out..however i think this is very unlikely bc of the adrenaline surge!!! RIDE THE WAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-TO THE TOP

Everything seems good to me dude. I am assuming that going over AAMC 9 and 10 Wednesday morning isn't your first time going over them (I take way longer than 30 minutes for each section).
I got 3 more AAMC tests to take. I am going to start 7 within the next hour, take 8 on Saturday and take 10 on Monday!!
It is crazy how close this damn test is.

Everything seems good to me dude. I am assuming that going over AAMC 9 and 10 Wednesday morning isn't your first time going over them (I take way longer than 30 minutes for each section).
I got 3 more AAMC tests to take. I am going to start 7 within the next hour, take 8 on Saturday and take 10 on Monday!!
It is crazy how close this damn test is.

I took AAMC 9 and 10 before 8/25 mcat date ( i took that test and chocked bc timing was horrible and didnt finish any section). It usually takes me around 2.5hrs for PS, 1.5 hrs for BS and 1hr for Verbal to review intially.

Just wanted to stop by and say I just took the exam. It's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be so just go into it relaxed and focus on the questions. I really think the most stressful part of the whole day was smelling this girls nasty perfume and trying not to tell her she smells like a cheap *****.....and yes I know what cheap ****** smell like :D

Good luck everybody.

I live vicariously through you Big Sky. We need more details man, what else can you tell us?

Glad you did well,

-LIS

RBS thanx for your input...makes me feel little better ...

Here's my plan: I have exam at 8.00 am ...so trying to get into same sleep cycles.

FRI- 6 am review eqns/genchem fomulas/qns (brifely)that I missed yesterday
8.00 exam - TPR 9 (no WS)
till evening -Review exams/log mistakes/content review few qns on missed topics
1 hr of forced reading via Television,muted /on most boring discussions ....captioning on
sleep at 10 pm

SAT-6 am review eqns/genchem fomulas/qns (brifely)that I missed yesterday
8.00 am -Kaplan 10
Review exams/log mistakes/content review few(10) qns on missed topics

1 hr of forced reading via Television,muted /on most boring discussions ....captioning on

SUN-everything else stays same - Kaplan FL 11

MONDAY-AAMC 8

TUESDAY- AAMC 7 with WS

WED-AAMC -10 with WS

I think giving test everyday helps my verbal ...

Open to suggestions...:)

When the books are closed and you click "start" the one truth still remains: Its just a test.-----thanks for the input RBS.

I live vicariously through you Big Sky. We need more details man, what else can you tell us?

Glad you did well,

-LIS

From a few people I talked with the consensus was that the PS was kind of rough. I don't really know how to explain it, but it was just different from the aamc practice tests and EK stuff. Very strange....but that's what I was thinking. The VR was pretty much exactly like what I was expecting. There really wasn't anything tooo out there. One passage was above my head, but the main idea was very obvious so about half of the questions were doable from that...not too shabby I think. The BS I thought was extremely easy in comparison to EK and the aamc tests. Not sure if it was testing my strengths or if I was just getting giddy to get the hell out of there, but it went by very fast and everything seemed to fall right into place. Oh and the writing sample is a great break during the long test. I highly recommend taking the last 2-3 minutes of the essays to just sit and relax for a minute.

Other random things.....my test center was extremely easy going. One of the workers even picked me up a water because I forgot my cash in my car. After chatting it up with her for a bit she also said that it's not a big deal at all if you take a bit over the 10 minute breaks. She said she only starts to wonder whats going on if the breaks are consistently over 20....1 20 min break is apparently okay because she assumes the person has a...shall we say nervous stomach.

Anyways, it's only a test. There are much more important things in life so just consider yourself lucky to even be in the position that you are in. Good luck and have fun afterwards.....and sorry if I'm rambling....I did have to go to the booze store right after the test ya know :D

So i've been away for about three days while I got moved to my new apartment. Came back and scored five points lower on AAMC 7 than my AAMC 6. Yikes!

I was just wondering if anyone else is using the AAMC Content Outline as a review tool. I am finding that the TPR books don't quite cover everything...

So i've been away for about three days while I got moved to my new apartment. Came back and scored five points lower on AAMC 7 than my AAMC 6. Yikes!

I was just wondering if anyone else is using the AAMC Content Outline as a review tool. I am finding that the TPR books don't quite cover everything...

Dont worry too much about score drop....I and many others think AAMC 7 is considerably harder than AAMC 6....

I have not seen the AAMC Content outline ...I was hoping that these review books cover it all...Dang .

Dont worry too much about score drop....I and many others think AAMC 7 is considerably harder than AAMC 6....

I have not seen the AAMC Content outline ...I was hoping that these review books cover it all...Dang .

I hope the drop was an anamole considering my previous three tests had shown improvements (the anamole being a lack of focus).

The content review from the AAMC has just a few things that aren't covered in the TPR books (like Gauss's Law). TPR covers about 98%, but there are a few odds and ends that I just wanted to make sure I get a basic idea.

Yea, I just wiki'ed the Gauss's law. TPR covers as much as anyone else though. I have EK, TPR, and TBR and there were a few small concepts (including gauss's law) that NO ONE covered. Those things I just looked up on my own. That AAMC outline is great though.

-LIS

Advice: Pray that you don't sit beside that smokin' hot blonde who somehow found her way to your testing room. As awesome as a prospect as it might initially sound, it tends to take away from your test focus, and could provide you with some insight that may or may not directly relate to any of your biological science passages.

Hey, but at least you have an icebreaker right?

is anyone updated on the breakdown of content on recent exams? specifically orgo, and supposedly hot topics - microbio and genetics? i'd like to know. Thanks

Orgo....aaahhhhh.....well i have TBR organic books and have completly finished the first one but have only done section 5,8,9 in TBR 2...and to be honest only did them half ***** bc i though i could muscle my way through the question using the data from the charts/content from passage. This was a wrong way of thinking and now i've decided to for the next 5 days destroy TBR organic 2 book...its namly rxn mechanisms etc and who knows if they will even be on the test...but i gotta curb up my 33% success rate with organic chemistry...anybody feel me on this? You guys thinks its possible to really cover some ground on book 2 in the following days? PLEASE OFFER SUGGESTION...this is my main weak point...thanks everybody

Orgo....aaahhhhh.....well i have TBR organic books and have completly finished the first one but have only done section 5,8,9 in TBR 2...and to be honest only did them half ***** bc i though i could muscle my way through the question using the data from the charts/content from passage. This was a wrong way of thinking and now i've decided to for the next 5 days destroy TBR organic 2 book...its namly rxn mechanisms etc and who knows if they will even be on the test...but i gotta curb up my 33% success rate with organic chemistry...anybody feel me on this? You guys thinks its possible to really cover some ground on book 2 in the following days? PLEASE OFFER SUGGESTION...this is my main weak point...thanks everybody

hi Underdog,

TBR orgo book two is very useful ...most Imp chapters in order-Carbonyls/ROH,spectroscopy/Lab tech ,amines/Carbohydrates ...If you have done biomolecules chapter from TPR try to do some carbohydrate passages outrt. without reading theory...its basically sterechemistry fundas

I wouldwork on theory first then do 6 passages each chapter 3 which seem to be very common 3 which seem to be intimidating.:thumbup:

hi Underdog,

TBR orgo book two is very useful ...most Imp chapters in order-Carbonyls/ROH,spectroscopy/Lab tech ,amines/Carbohydrates ...If you have done biomolecules chapter from TPR try to do some carbohydrate passages outrt. without reading theory...its basically sterechemistry fundas

I wouldwork on theory first then do 6 passages each chapter 3 which seem to be very common 3 which seem to be intimidating.:thumbup:
Thanks for the reply...thats actually the order of priority that i ascribed them!!! I'm good with lab tech...but am going to really crunch chapter 4 and 6 leaving carbohydrates to chance bc of time. I do not have TPR so i'm SOL there...just going to keep pushing and pray for the best!!

Thanks for the reply...thats actually the order of priority that i ascribed them!!! I'm good with lab tech...but am going to really crunch chapter 4 and 6 leaving carbohydrates to chance bc of time. I do not have TPR so i'm SOL there...just going to keep pushing and pray for the best!!

I think the most important or the biggest topics for organic are (using TBR): Carbonyls (chapter 5) and then Chapter 4. I am trying to do few passages from each chapter so i can get exposed to different type of passages even though i know the content. Might be more useful rather than finishing one whole chapter passages first. Since TBR organic is kinnda overkill

Holy Crap you guys we're next! Everyone taking today's exam has either already finished (8AM) or started (2PM). Meaning then next set of students to march in to the testing rooms for this beast is US!!!! AHHHH

a lot of people said todays test was pretty bad. that a couple passages in PS were ridiculous and BS was really orgo-intensive...

is there any trend with tests?