Serious Help for NJ law exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stavudine

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys. I am really worried about NJ law exam. I heard it's very tricky. Can you guys help me focus on key topics. What to focus? Any tips? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i'm using the NABP survey of pharmacy law to study. it highlights the important information for each state. if you want it, let me know.

2008 Survey of Pharmacy Law Now Available
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]The NABP 2008 .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Survey of Pharmacy Law .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]CD-ROM is now available. The .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Survey .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]consists of four sections including organizational law, licensing law, drug law, and census data. New topics include whether or not states recognize Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites.[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]™ .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]accreditation and if the boards of pharmacy require compliance with United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 797, "Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations."
To order the
.[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Survey, .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]visit .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]www.nabp.net .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]and download an order form; the cost is $20.
The CD-ROM is provided free of charge to all final-year pharmacy students through a grant from Purdue Pharma LP. For more information on the
.[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Survey, .[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]please contact NABP via phone at 847/391-4406 or via e-mail at [email protected].

if you still need help. i have the following:

nj pharmacy law review book with federal law included
quick sheet nj law review
quick sheet federal law review

selling it all for $50 total. let me know if you are interested.