serious study partne for NBDE 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dntdenti

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi:)
i m retaking the exam and am looking for a serious female study partner, we could discuss online and make study plans together.anyone interested ,u could mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
this is swavas here.I am planning to retake the exam and looking for someone who is realy serios about getting a good score this time around.
BTW I have a 10 month old at home and she keeps me on my toes for most of the time,so I need someone who can really motivate me to study harder,

Looking forward to your reply
My email id is : [email protected]

swavas

Hi Swavas, i totally understand you!!
I have two kids, one is 14 months old and the girl is 4 years, is hard but if your family supports you it will be fine; i'm going to take it in june 2008 and i work part time too, but my kids go to daycare 5 days a week so i have 3 days to study, here are 2 tips for you:

1-my kids and i go to bed around 9-9:30 pm and i wake up at 4:00 am everyday to study ,because my mind will be fresh and i can study at least 2.5 hours extra everyday without interruptions.
2-and on the weekends ask someone to take care of your baby for at least 3 hours and you can study and concentrate.
And for last but not least be positive NEVER EVER EVER say that you will fail, because the more secure you're the better, and this is one of the reasons i don't like to visit this forum too often because there are so many people that are so anxious about it and it just make nervous; and honestly i just want to be focus on the goal: CRACK THE NBDE!!

But that does'nt mean that i would not take any advice, i will be more than glad to hear any comment and i will be gland to help. I live in Boston, MA USA. so let me know ok
GOD bless you and help u to crack nbde too.:

hi,
Thank you so much for the encouraging words.
I also manage to sqeeze in atleast an hour's time for studying after my kid goes to sleep,and i don't work anywhere,so i have little more time than people who r working.
If u want to study with me,I would be so happy.
I just started Anatomy in Mosby's review,so far so good.
Please let me know u'r schedule.
My email is [email protected].

maybe we can work out something.
looking forward to u'r reply

swavas

hi guys, i'm also am going to take D exam again. pls count me in too.
p.m me if interested.