Set of MCAT BERKELEY REVIEW BOOKS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moblongata

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Future Doctors,

I have a set of MCAT Berkeley Review books (set of 10) that I had bought in October 2008 that I ended up not using. So it is practically new and the latest set they had at the time. If you are interested, send me a message. :luck:

The set I'm selling includes:
Physical Sciences Part I
Physical Sciences Part II
General Chemistry Part I
General Chemistry Part II
Verbal Reasoning
Writing Samples
Biology Part I
Biology Part II
Organic Chemistry Part I
Organic Chemistry Part II

:)moblongata:)

Members don't see this ad.

I want it. PM sent. Please give me a call. I'll be out, but please call me.

Hi,

I'm really interested in the book, sent you a PM as well.

Hey Future Doctors,

I have a set of MCAT Berkeley Review books (set of 10) that I had bought in October 2008 that I ended up not using. So it is practically new and the latest set they had at the time. If you are interested, send me a message. :luck:

The set I'm selling includes:
Physical Sciences Part I
Physical Sciences Part II
General Chemistry Part I
General Chemistry Part II
Verbal Reasoning
Writing Samples
Biology Part I
Biology Part II
Organic Chemistry Part I
Organic Chemistry Part II

:)moblongata:)

Members don't see this ad :)
PM returned. Price is acceptable. You have a deal. Just pm or email me your paypal address and I'll send your money right away.

You might as well say this is sold too. Not to me, although I agreed to pay the amount requested. No hard feelings though since I was slightly uncomfortable paying that much, so we probably both got what was best for us.

Are all the books sold? IF not I would like to buy.

You might as well say this is sold too. Not to me, although I agreed to pay the amount requested. No hard feelings though since I was slightly uncomfortable paying that much, so we probably both got what was best for us.

What outlandish price did she/he ask for?

Supposedly someone else offered to pay more than the amount moblongata requested and that I had accepted. I pm'd you more about it.

How much for g chem 1 and 2?

Thanks leaftye for updating the thread to let everyone know that I sold it. I never checked this thread until now and only mastered checking the PM back then. Now that I have time, I'm learning my way around SDN. Sorry everyone for not updating on here. Best of luck to everyone :luck: