Set time for a school to answer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twolfbear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on a response from a school...I haven't heard if I'm waitlisted, rejected, or accepted. I was wondering if there is a specific time when they are suppose to notify me? Anybody know? The reason I ask is I need to start making plans and am waiting for an answer from LLU before I make plans.

Members don't see this ad.

I am waiting on a response from a school...I haven't heard if I'm waitlisted, rejected, or accepted. I was wondering if there is a specific time when they are suppose to notify me? Anybody know? The reason I ask is I need to start making plans and am waiting for an answer from LLU before I make plans.

Call them and find out the status of your file. It's post-May 15 and they should let you know something by now. Some applicants fall through the cracks and some schools never notify them, so it is reasonable to set up a cut-off date when, if you don't hear back from them, you cut your losses and move on (esp. if you have been accepted elsewhere.)

I called them yesturday and they said they haven't decided on my application. They said the same two weeks prior. However in April the waitlist, rejections, and acceptances all went out. Guess I'm just confused why they haven't responded to me.