SF bay area bench test course.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helpfuldoc

Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After successful completion of several courses We are conducting one more hands on course on oct 29 from 8 to 5. Preps taught will include
1.PFM
2. MOD onlay
3. 3/4 crown
4. 7/8 crown
5. Full gold veneer crown
6. Class 2 amalgam.
All course material including, instuments, handpieces, typodonts,teeth etc will be provided. If interested in the above please contact Denise at 408-934-0693 or e mail at [email protected] to book a slot. First come first serve. Also have silent compressor units for rental for practice at home.

Members don't see this ad.

After successful completion of several courses We are conducting one more hands on course on oct 29 from 8 to 5. Preps taught will include
1.PFM
2. MOD onlay
3. 3/4 crown
4. 7/8 crown
5. Full gold veneer crown
6. Class 2 amalgam.
All course material including, instuments, handpieces, typodonts,teeth etc will be provided. If interested in the above please contact Denise at 408-934-0693 or e mail at [email protected] to book a slot. First come first serve. Also have silent compressor units for rental for practice at home.
emailed:)

Hi all ,
is anyone else going for this one day course. i am thinking of going as i have not touched a handpiece in 2 years! my friend went last year and said it helped her a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I have heard she is good. Do you live ard sfo?

Hey I have heard she is good. Do you live ard sfo?
i live in walnut creek and i found out that their next course starts this wed and another one sat. She only takes 5 students to teach one on one and from this year they have even opened an online store to sell all equipment needed www.thedrtools.com. I really want to get started early on my practice as there is so little time left. i am getting nervous since i havent done any practice at all before.

If anyone is interested in the bench test classes you can contact Denise at 408-934-0693 for this year cycle.

Hi, i went to high school in lafayette,i am usa citizen(ntrlzd). i am studying BDS final yr now in india. after coming back to usa. i like to do DDS in california. will my citizenship status any significant in admission process, which is the easiest dental school in california to get in. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

Hi, i went to high school in lafayette,i am usa citizen(ntrlzd). i am studying BDS final yr now in india. after coming back to usa. i like to do DDS in california. will my citizenship status any significant in admission process, which is the easiest dental school in california to get in. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.[/QUOTE

Some schools do have a preference for green card holder / citizens.The competition is such that it is very difficult to say which california school is easiest to get into. It might be a good idea to start preparation for NDBE part 1 while you are doing internship and also part 2 as soon as possible after that. This will give you time to build up your resume when you get back here for good. You can volunteer at local dental clinics. Some of the students that i have taught in the past benefited from taking CE courses, even certifications like CPR, X ray Licence, Coronal polishing etc.Since you are a citizen you can even work as an assisstant at a local dental clinic. Once your resume looks good and you are able to get recommendation letters ( helps if from U.S dentist, Instituion) then start practicing for bench tests which are conducted by most schools. If you have questions you can PM me.

Hey I will be shifting to San Francisco Bay Area where can I get to go and practise for the bench test