Shadowing During COVID-19 (Tele-shadowing, etc.)

cthachettu

Jun 6, 2020
  1. Pre-Optometry
    Hello guys! I was planning on using this summer to gain all my shadowing hours, but unfortunately due to COVID places are not really allowing students to shadow. Do you guys have any recommendations as to how I could get shadowing hours? Or know any optometrists who are open to Tele-shadowing, or anything of the sort? Anything would be appreciated! Thank you so much!

mshang0331

Dec 14, 2020
    1. Pre-Optometry
      I'm not sure about tele-shadowing, however I found a great organization that offers virtual shadowing (essentially meeting different health-care professionals and learning about their career and such). They are inviting an OD in next Monday if you'd like to join. We are able to add this into our applications as long as we clearly state that it was virtual. Here's the link: Dr. Hardeep Kataria, OD, FAAO – Virtual Pre-Health Shadowing

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.