Shadowing In Hawaii

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aloha,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a podiatrist in Hawaii that gives shadowing opportunities? I submitted a request through the AACPM shadowing program back in June, I only got a response earlier this month. I contacted the podiatrist's office but have yet to hear back. I also emailed the Hawaii chapter of the APMA to see if they would offer any opportunities, no word yet. I guess I'll start cold calling offices after Thanksgiving. I was hoping someone knew a good place to start.

Thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I shadowed Dr. Bob LaReaux there in Hawaii at the Aloha Foot Center in Kailua. He would love to have you there. He's super awesome and enthusiastic about podiatry. He is retiring soon though I think, but has two other great podiatrist that work in his office.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I shadowed Dr. Bob LaReaux there in Hawaii at the Aloha Foot Center in Kailua. He would love to have you there. He's super awesome and enthusiastic about podiatry. He is retiring soon though I think, but has two other great podiatrist that work in his office.
Thank you so much! I'll give him a call Monday morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they write letters for you guys?

yeah Dr LaReaux was great. He wrote one of my letters of recommendation. And he was quick about it! unlike my professors that took forever.....

I really appreciate everyone for replying to my thread. I am really feeling the pre-pod. love!