share kaplan Q bank??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How useful would it be to share the Kaplan Q bank with a friend? Would it be worth the money savings to not have the individualized Q bank features? Any input would be great! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the individualized features are worth the money. It is nice to know where you are deficient. It is good to be able to select questions that you have not done. I would pay the extra money. You are talking a couple hundred bucks for probably the biggest test in your life. To me, it was worth it.

Thanks for your help. I agree and with your logic and I will just spend the money :)

You know, if you want to get more practice questions, and at the same time, want to save money, you can signup for another qbank like stepprep.com, usmlexchange.com or usmleworld.com. These qbanks are not expensive at all, and you can use it for regular practice. Once you are confident with a certain topic or organ system, then go and do Kaplan to see how you are doing compared to the "Gold Standard".

Just an idea.