Technology Sharring Iphone/Itouch Netter's App!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rash219

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every one,

I was just curious if anyone here has any of the Netter's Flash Cards. And if they are willing to share them amongst other SDN members. I already have the Basic Anatomy Edition. Paying 40$ for each and every app would burn a BLACK HOLE in my wallet....so long story short i was wondering if any1 was kind enough to share them.....

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi every one,

I was just curious if anyone here has any of the Netter's Flash Cards. And if they are willing to share them amongst other SDN members. I already have the Basic Anatomy Edition. Paying 40$ for each and every app would burn a BLACK HOLE in my wallet....so long story short i was wondering if any1 was kind enough to share them.....

Thanks,

Apple has "blanketed" the programs with digital rights management, much like the music or movies that are also sold on iTunes, so that they cannot be transferred and used on machines that have not been authorized. An iTunes account holder can only authorize up to 5 machines to play/use the content they have purchased. I'm sure there are those that wouldn't mind sharing, it's just that the system is set up so that they can't.

well my friend knows his way around those. So i believe he can get those running for us.

as a reminder, SDN is not a place for discussing pirating software or similar activities. I'm closing this thread since the entire discussion is a TOS violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.