Shelling Out A Grand For Step 2 CS/PE: Very Challenging

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CorpuSpongiosum

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dude,

How much do these SP's get paid already. Phucking thieves. The cost for that test should be covered by our schools w/ their ridiculously high tuitions.

How do they have the gall to fail anyone at $1,000 per pop.

Meical school makes you want to kick the **** out of a lot of people throughout the entire process.

Shelling out this $1,000 makes me want to harm someone bad....

Members don't see this ad.

Well, there were 24 test takers in my group. That's 24000 in about 6-7 hours. Can't imagine each SP gets 1000 every day; I'm sure someone is getting rich off of this.

If you think there are 16000 AMGs every year, thats 16 million bucks per year. Plus all the FMGs who take it.

I wouldn't mind taking the test half as much if it were cheaper.

All I can say is that for a $1000 bucks I would have appreciated more 'feedback' than the fact that I passed my spoken english section and passed basic human decency standards.

As English is my first language and I did somehow manage to get through all of my clinical years without once being smacked down by my dean for being a rude human being. The above information was not all that surprising.

Admittedly, I want the cash back or at least the interest I'll be paying on it for the next 30 years. I'll settle for some hyped up evaluatory report that is more than half a page long.

Members don't see this ad :)