Program-Specific Info / Q's Shenandoah Interview Jan 13

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drm66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email today about Shenandoah’s OT interview Jan 13th. Did anyone else?

Fortunately I have been accepted at one school. Shenandoah is mostly an online program with 1 day on campus. That is the main reason I might not favor Shenandoah due to not being used to that set up. I haven’t heard anything bad about the program.

Anyone have information on their program or if students like the online curriculum with 1 day on campus?
or
Anyone going to the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently in that program; just finished my first semester - feel free to message me if you have questions! With regard to the online set-up, you definitely need to be self-disciplined to do all of the work (it's not so much difficult as it is immense in volume), but it's manageable. And for many people in the program, it was the best option due to jobs and families and whatnot.

I'm currently in that program; just finished my first semester - feel free to message me if you have questions! With regard to the online set-up, you definitely need to be self-disciplined to do all of the work (it's not so much difficult as it is immense in volume), but it's manageable. And for many people in the program, it was the best option due to jobs and families and whatnot.

Thank you! I will definitely email you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to their OT program as well but I havent received an email yet. Also, I thought they didnt do interviews just rejection or acceptance letters. Has anyone else been notified or have any information about interviews?

I will be attending the interview on the 13th! I have some questions/concerns about the program as well since it is mostly online.

For those of you who have received an interview is it because you have already been accepted? Just trying to see if they have already accepted people because I haven't received anything yet.

For those of you who have received an interview is it because you have already been accepted? Just trying to see if they have already accepted people because I haven't received anything yet.
I was invited for the Jan 13th interview, but not told of acceptance.