Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Decided I'd make a thread for Shenandoah. It's one of my top choices. So I submitted my application 8/15. It was verified 8/25 and I actually got a text from the admissions team 8/29. I know they have recieved my $30 fee as well. But has anybofy heard back from them about an interview or anything?

Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
PhamCAS verified by application on 10/4. Got an invitation for an interview at Shenandoah on 10/13. Interview on 10/10 and got accepted on the very same day! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jul 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
@dnye1255 - you said you got an invitation to interview on 10/13 but interview was on 10/10? Or was it the other way around...

Jul 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Received invitation to interview today! How was the interview for you guys?

Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
PhamCAS verified by application on 10/4. Got an invitation for an interview at Shenandoah on 10/13. Interview on 10/10 and got accepted on the very same day! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Oops sorry. I meant I got an invitation to interview on 10/6 and interviewed on 10/10. The interview wasn't bad at all. Everybody is so friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They ask a lot of situational questions, so be sure you have some situations pre-prepared.

Jul 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Oops sorry. I meant I got an invitation to interview on 10/6 and interviewed on 10/10. The interview wasn't bad at all. Everybody is so friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They ask a lot of situational questions, so be sure you have some situations pre-prepared.
Are the situational questions mostly like "what would you do if...?" or do they ask about specific situations that have happened like "describe a time when..."

xothinkpink

2+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I was offered an interview here as well! Could you please tell me more about the interview? The admissions counselor seems very friendly.

Oct 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
got an interview for Shensndoah. Does anyone know what is the difference between 2 campuses? They invite me to the Winchester campus, but I think there is chance to change it for Ashburn. since I am from CA I am not familiar with that area. Could you please help me and give me some information.

OP
S
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone who's been intervied here have any insight into how the interview was/what questions were asked? I have an interview next week

Jan 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm sure you've already had your interview by now. How'd the interview go? I had my interview towards the end of last year and it went really went.

Jan 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
For anyone preparing for the interview, just be yourself and enjoy the process. Come with questions and show your personality, determination to be a pharmacist, etc.

OP
S
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Also so I'm definitely going to Shenandoah. Will be attending the fairfax campus. Anybody else?