Shoot for June or wait til July?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DarwinDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April 2005 I got a 29Q ( 8 PS, 11VR, 10BS). I applied this past cycle and right now i'm sitting on 2 waitlists and no acceptances.

So I'm about to register to retake the MCAT as I think that's my best chance if I don't get in this round.

I just took AAMC CBT3 without having cracked a book and have been out of school for a year. I got a 28 (7PS, 11VR, 10BS).

Question is, do I register for the June 15th test and do an EK 10-week plan?
or Do I wait til July to take it...pushing my application back a month?

any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

April 2005 I got a 29Q ( 8 PS, 11VR, 10BS). I applied this past cycle and right now i'm sitting on 2 waitlists and no acceptances.

So I'm about to register to retake the MCAT as I think that's my best chance if I don't get in this round.

I just took AAMC CBT3 without having cracked a book and have been out of school for a year. I got a 28 (7PS, 11VR, 10BS).

Question is, do I register for the June 15th test and do an EK 10-week plan?
or Do I wait til July to take it...pushing my application back a month?

any thoughts?
Any idea where you are on those waitlists? If you think there is little to no chance of getting off one this year, then I'd say to go for the June test if you can be ready by then. That way you can apply early, in July, with your new scores. Really focus on studying the physics and chem, and see if you can get your PS score up to where your others are. Best of :luck: to you. :)