April 2005 I got a 29Q ( 8 PS, 11VR, 10BS). I applied this past cycle and right now i'm sitting on 2 waitlists and no acceptances. So I'm about to register to retake the MCAT as I think that's my best chance if I don't get in this round. I just took AAMC CBT3 without having cracked a book and have been out of school for a year. I got a 28 (7PS, 11VR, 10BS). Question is, do I register for the June 15th test and do an EK 10-week plan? or Do I wait til July to take it...pushing my application back a month? any thoughts?