Short and Asian for men is pretty much the kiss of death for dating in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
this literally is the most dumbest and delusional post I've ever read. So you're saying if the women slutted it up in the past you should just forget about it and not consider it a red flag for the relationship? lol..i can't even..just lol. You're the type of woman who would also probably think its perfectly fine to cheat in a relationship on a 'girls night out'. Once a slut, always a slut.

The sad part is that some sucker out there will fall for this newly 'reformed' and 'changed' woman and get second servings of hundreds of guys, a woman whose lips wrapped around dozens of cocks, the same lips that are supposed to kiss his children at night.

I'm done here. Seems like people here pin women as 'victims' no matter what. modern american feminism at its best. Glad I'm one of the few guys out there who see through this whole bull**** and refrain from getting into any sort of serious relationship with an American woman.
I've had plenty of past sexual partners, and it doesn't change how I feel about my current girlfriend at all, nor am I any more likely to cheat on her because of past behavior. She doesn't ask or care about my past, nor have I asked or cared about hers. It ultimately doesn't matter at all. Sex is sex and relationships are relationships. They don't always overlap, nor do your views on one substantially affect your views on the other.

What I have noticed is that the sort of guy that gets all hung up on a woman's past is usually the sort of guy that is insecure about his own ability to please a woman. If you're the best she's ever had, what do the rest matter? They're doing nothing but making you look good :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Why did you feel the need to send me a private message? I'll just post it here so that others can join in on the fun--

"Are you in a relationship? if yes then please do the guy a favor and break it off because based on your post who knows what you did in the past.

How can you even say your sexual past doesn't matter with a straight face? lol"

I would report him for that. Completely unnecessary and extremely rude.

Reactions: 1 users
What I have noticed is that the sort of guy that gets all hung up on a woman's past is usually the sort of guy that is insecure about his own ability to please a woman. If you're the best she's ever had, what do the rest matter? They're doing nothing but making you look good :laugh:
A thousand times this

Members don't see this ad :)
this literally is the most dumbest and delusional post I've ever read. So you're saying if the women slutted it up in the past you should just forget about it and not consider it a red flag for the relationship? lol..i can't even..just lol. You're the type of woman who would also probably think its perfectly fine to cheat in a relationship on a 'girls night out'. Once a slut, always a slut.

The sad part is that some sucker out there will fall for this newly 'reformed' and 'changed' woman and get second servings of hundreds of guys, a woman whose lips wrapped around dozens of cocks, the same lips that are supposed to kiss his children at night.

I'm done here. Seems like people here pin women as 'victims' no matter what. modern american feminism at its best. Glad I'm one of the few guys out there who see through this whole bull**** and refrain from getting into any sort of serious relationship with an American woman.

I agree with you, to an extent.

To me, it is very disturbing how many modern Americans...male and female...no longer associate sex with love and loyalty. I, too, have no desire to become romantically involved with someone who has "slutted it up in the past." This is a "red flag" to me, too. I share some of your frustration.

The great thing about this country is that we are free to make our own choices. I love and respect every human being, although I may disagree with his/her choices.

Just a reminder of the message we are getting hereView attachment 188672
Guys with attitudes like the ones in this thread, ugh... They're upset that they can't get laid because of [token inadadequacy], but disgusted by the sort of woman that would actually sleep with them, and angry at the women that won't sleep with them even though that woman would be a slut if she actually did sleep with them.

Reactions: 2 users
Why did you feel the need to send me a private message? I'll just post it here so that others can join in on the fun--

"Are you in a relationship? if yes then please do the guy a favor and break it off because based on your post who knows what you did in the past.

I would encourage you to report this if you haven't already. Personal attacks aren't okay, doubly so via PM.

Thanks. I just did.

The funny part is that I'm a conservative Christian who plans on not sleeping with anyone until marriage, so he's barking up the wrong tree if he's trying to make me feel guilty or something. :laugh: Not that anyone should feel guilty for choosing to engage in sex with multiple partners over the course of the lifetime. You can believe that something's right (or wrong) for you without judging others for how they choose to live their lives.
I felt like you when I was younger, and things unfortunately just didn't work out that way, so I've sat on both sides of the fence. To each their own. Happiness is what it's all about, so people should do whatever brings it to them.

Reactions: 4 users

Aw man, how come I never get the passive aggressive PMs
:(

Reactions: 1 user
It's not the idea of having sexual relationships in the past, its the amount of sexual partners a woman has had that determines her value for me at least. A few (4-5) are fine as long as they were serious relationships but having over 10-15 guys is a huge red flag any self-respecting man should watch out for. It shows lack of character, moral values, or instability on the woman's part. If she's had that many partners in the past, chances are good that she has cheated and will most likely cheat again in her current 'monogamous' relationship.
How many sexual relationships someone has has NOTHING to do with their moral character or stability.
To think otherwise is completely illogical.
How someone behaves when not in a relationship has no bearing on how they will act in one. Seriously this is nonsensical.

As you get older and enter more serious relationships, I imagine is becomes more and more difficult to keep such a commitment. It's not a rigid commitment on religious grounds so much it is a desire to protect my heart. I know some girls who stayed with losers for years because they were the first men they'd slept with.
Word of advice - don't do that.
By that I mean, don't ever let anyone guilt you into staying with them because they were your first.

Also I'm sure that if you continue on the path you're on, a lot of people are going to get self selected out. Most adults expect sex to be a part of a relationship. That of course doesn't mean that you will be forever alone or anything like that, but I doubt you will spend as much time in let's say frivolous relationships because anyone who is willing to forgo the sex probably is serious about you.

Just my unsolicited opinions, take it or leave it

Lol all the feminists are coming out I see with a very predictable counter: intentionally emasculate/ridicule the other person sexually and totally avoid the main point of the argument.

@Mad Jack believe it or not some guys are actually happy with themselves and don't judge their self worth by the type of women they get like you're referring to. I just happen to see most american women today for what they really are through experiences and from what I've seen. I don't feel the need to prove myself on this board but I can get the type of women I want on looks because I am a good looking guy who stays fit. I know I have a wonderful career ahead of me so I know I'll be happy and abs do not need a woman to give me happiness. Sure I'll pump and dump girls some here and there because I know they're not relationship material and are only useful for sex. However I'am definitely looking in a foreign country for a long term relationship when I get to that stage.

How many sexual relationships someone has has NOTHING to do with their moral character or stability.
To think otherwise is completely illogical.
How someone behaves when not in a relationship has no bearing on how they will act in one. Seriously this is nonsensical.

LMAO. I'm just not going to respond.

Lol all the feminists are coming out I see with a very predictable counter: intentionally emasculate/ridicule the other person sexually and totally avoid the main point of the argument.

@Mad Jack believe it or not some guys are actually happy with themselves and don't judge their self worth by the type of women they get like you're referring to. I just happen to see most american women today for what they really are through experiences and from what I've seen. I don't feel the need to prove myself on this board but I can get the type of women I want on looks because I am a good looking guy who stays fit. I know I have a wonderful career ahead of me so I know I'll be happy and abs do not need a woman to give me happiness. Sure I'll pump and dump girls some here and there because I know they're not relationship material and are only useful for sex. However I'am definitely looking in a foreign country for a long term relationship when I get to that stage.

LMAO. I'm just not going to respond.
So what I'm seeing here is that you are a hypocrite who has no respect for women.
Good luck with that

Word of advice - don't do that.
By that I mean, don't ever let anyone guilt you into staying with them because they were your first.

Also I'm sure that if you continue on the path you're on, a lot of people are going to get self selected out. Most adults expect sex to be a part of a relationship. That of course doesn't mean that you will be forever alone or anything like that, but I doubt you will spend as much time in let's say frivolous relationships because anyone who is willing to forgo the sex probably is serious about you.

Just my unsolicited opinions, take it or leave it
It is definitely easier to get someone to wait for sex when you're younger.

But I think if she is looking for a partner who shares her religious views she probably won't have as much of an issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure I'll pump and dump girls some here and there because I know they're not relationship material and are only useful for sex.
Oh but you're still worthy of a serious, monogamous relationship. Talk about predictable.

So what I'm seeing here is that you are a hypocrite who has no respect for women.
Good luck with that

did you even read what I wrote? I have no respect for women who themselves are not worthy of my respect (read: girls who sleep around). I do value a woman who has had a limited number of partners and shares the same beliefs as I do regarding relationships and family values.

did you even read what I wrote? I have no respect for women who themselves are not worthy of my respect (read: girls who sleep around). I do value a woman who has had a limited number of partners and shares the same beliefs as I do regarding relationships and family values.
By your own definition YOU'RE not worthy of respect.

There is nothing unworthy about a woman who has over X number of partners. There is something distasteful about someone who is disrespectful towards the people he chooses to share his bed with.

I also like how his number that makes you a ***** is 10. Which is pretty damn low if you ask me. Seriously especially when we are talking about women in their 20s. That's like 1 person per year most likely. Totally sluttin it up there.

Oh but you're still worthy of a serious, monogamous relationship. Talk about predictable.

That's because its not easy for guys to get laid anyway. I'm lucky I'm blessed with looks so its not hard for me but some of my friends are still virgins or are on extremely long dry spells, not by choice, but because girls only give it up to quality males with any combination of LMS: looks, money, status.

For girls its the other way around. Hit up a bar tonight with the intent of bedding a guy; you will accomplish your goal within minutes. So essentially a girl having an absurd number of partners isn't really impressive and shows she easily gives it up (ie not a prize, just a typical bar slut).

By your own definition YOU'RE not worthy of respect.

There is nothing unworthy about a woman who has over X number of partners. There is something distasteful about someone who is disrespectful towards the people he chooses to share his bed with.

refer to my post above

Oh and do you think I give a rat's ass if a slut I'm sleeping with thinks I'm disrespectful? The morning after, 99% I'm def not seeing her again/cutting all communication.

refer to my post above
Lol

You're post contradicts half the stuff you have been saying. Get your story straight
Are we all dirty sluts who give it up to everyone or are we prude bitches who won't fuc.k the nice nerdy guys? Because obviously it's an either or situation.

He was actually doing pretty good for a while

Guess he decided to go full TRP

Lol

You're post contradicts half the stuff you have been saying. Get your story straight
Are we all dirty sluts who give it up to everyone or are we prude bitches who won't fuc.k the nice nerdy guys? Because obviously it's an either or situation.

Either way it doesn't matter. Not fu.cking the nerdy guys but easily giving up to the hot guys doesn't make you a worthy partner

either way I'm done here. Seems like a feminist dominated board

Either way it doesn't matter. Not fu.cking the nerdy guys but easily giving up to the hot guys doesn't make you any more innocent.

Lol
Keep guessing who I bang

20 bucks you're wrong

Last edited:
Either way it doesn't matter. Not fu.cking the nerdy guys but easily giving up to the hot guys doesn't make you a worthy partner

You don't have to be a feminist to recognize how full of **** you are

I wasn't referring to you specifically just in general to most women.

Why do you think I care about who you fuc.k? lol
Lol
I just think it's funny to watch people be wrong.

And you're statement is just so wrong it's almost beautiful how it stands there in it's wrongness.

OP here. I've been reading through the past few pages and I ask (despite having no control whatsoever) that the discussion be limited to objective advice on how short Asian men can make it in America's dating scene. Those who want to go off the topic of the thread could and probably should start a new thread. Thanks everyone. If no one else has any advice, then there is no reason to keep going on with this thread.

OP here. I've been reading through the past few pages and I ask (despite having no control whatsoever) that the discussion be limited to objective advice on how short Asian men can make it in America's dating scene. Those who want to go off the topic of the thread could and probably should start a new thread. Thanks everyone. If no one else has any advice, then there is no reason to keep going on with this thread.

I have tried to chime in on this thread, I am of Asian origin myself and tried to put my own input on the dating scene, yes there is definitely a bias against Asian men in America. It does not mean America is that racially biased to the degree that the deck is completely stacked against Asians. I am not short, I am fairly tall, in fact I am taller than a lot of white guys so I do not have that handicap.

Women also tend to be very unpredictable in what they want out of a man anyway, its hard to tell what they really want, what they find attractive, they seem to look at a lot more and more complicated criteria than men, men tend to be obsessed more with physical criteria.

You don't share the same values as those women you deem to be worthy of respect.

You have said:
1. You don't respect women who are promiscuous
2. You yourself are promiscuous
3. You have sex with women that you don't respect

But in spite of 1-3, you expect a woman who is sexually conservative to be okay with #2 and #3 (to say nothing of #1) and accept that?

It's not "feminism" to see something tremendously f**ked up about this...

signed,
a dude

Reactions: 10 users
lazyindy was attempting to articulate what he believes to be the problem with the American dating scene, which we then assured him were completely wrong. It's still a discussion related to your OP, as the thread title isn't "Dating Advice for Short Asian Men in America."

lazyindy was attempting to articulate what he believes to be the problem with the American dating scene, which we then assured him were completely wrong. It's still a discussion related to your OP, as the thread title isn't "Dating Advice for Short Asian Men in America."

The title of the thread is Short and Asian... lol. Both you and he, as well as others, have gotten off topic. Scrolling back, I see pictures of non-asian celebrities, athletes, rants against this and that. I just want to know, are there really any more objective answers to this topic?

The title of the thread is Short and Asian... lol. Both you and he, as well as others, have gotten off topic. Scrolling back, I see pictures of non-asian celebrities, athletes, rants against this and that. I just want to know, are there really any more objective answers to this topic?

Turns out starting the thread doesn't give you sole ownership over it. The conversation has meandered for over a year and for 20 pages, it's going to change and take different directions. Such is the nature of the internet.

Turns out starting the thread doesn't give you sole ownership over it. The conversation has meandered for over a year and for 20 pages, it's going to change and take different directions. Such is the nature of the internet.
I didn't even realize it had been a year. And he still expects it to be on topic? Wow.

Honestly i feel like we have stayed pretty on topic considering.

Then why not make a new thread. I've tried to bring it back to the topic multiple times in the past few months, but it's always been derailed. Start a new thread please.

Honestly i feel like we have stayed pretty on topic considering.

So basically, being a short and Asian male is not detrimental to dating in America. Ok great thanks. If that's the case no need for anyone to post anymore in this thread. Unless someone has something to say about short and Asian males in America.

So basically, being a short and Asian male is not detrimental to dating in America. Ok great thanks. If that's the case no need for anyone to post anymore in this thread. Unless someone has something to say about short and Asian males in America.
Not what I said.

What I meant was that considering how many trolls this thread has attracted we've pretty much been talking about short Asian men dating in murica

Do your best to take care of your body.

Be comfortable with yourself.

Be a genuinely nice and caring person.

/OP topic

(This is from someone who dated a short Asian for a long time.)

Do your best to take care of your body.

Be comfortable with yourself.

Be a genuinely nice and caring person.

/OP topic

(This is from someone who dated a short Asian for a long time.)

When you mean take care of your body, you don't mean I have to get jacked do you? I have some muscle and work out but am not huge and really do not even lift

When you mean take care of your body, you don't mean I have to get jacked do you? I have some muscle and work out but am not huge and really do not even lift
Naw. You don't have to get jacked, that's honestly a turn off for a lot of women anyways.
I think *you* should work on getting to a point where you are reasonably happy with your personal appearance.

I've been attracted to a few guys who were shorter than me. They were all extremely confident and compassionate, yet they couldn't be pushed around. I guess what really stood out about these men was their charisma. Charisma and having lots of friends are very attractive to someone like me who is a little bit more shy and not really socially dominant. It takes the pressure off the woman if the guy has great social skills and a network of people to connect with.

Also, a couple of the shorter guys were pretty buff. What you lack in height you can make up for in strength.

And not making a woman feel weird about being taller is key. Above all else, be comfortable with yourself. Plenty of women won't be into you, but some will. To be honest, it's a bit of a turn off to see guys whine and complain. We all have our crosses to bear, but there's a time and a place to discuss them. When you're trying to attract a woman, try to have a sense of fun about you. The one shorter guy I'm still kind of in love with was extremely playful and positive. Literally everyone who met him wanted to be his friend. I wasn't attracted to him at first, but he grew on me, and then the tables turned and I liked him more than he liked me! He me feel really special--in a genuine, friendly, and not sleazy way--and that made me not notice the couple of inches of height difference.

Hope the experiences I shared give shorter guys some insight.

Last edited:
I've been attracted to a few guys who were shorter than me. They were all extremely confident and compassionate, yet they couldn't be pushed around. I guess what really stood out about these men was their charisma. Charisma and having lots of friends are very attractive to someone like me who is a little bit more shy and not really socially dominant. It takes the pressure off the woman if the guy has great social skills and a network of people to connect with.

Also, a couple of the shorter guys were pretty buff. What you lack in height you can make up for in strength.

And not making a woman feel weird about being taller is key. Above all else, be comfortable with yourself. Plenty of women won't be into you, but some will. To be honest, it's really unattractive to see guys whine and complain. The one shorter guy I'm still kind of in love with was always happy and positive. I don't know how he did it (he has really strong faith in God), but literally everyone who met him wanted to be his friend. I wasn't attracted to him at first, but he grew on me and then the tables turned and I liked him more than he liked me! He me feel really special, and that made me not notice the couple of inches of height difference.

Hope the experiences I shared give shorter guys some insight.

lmao

so basically girls expect to sit around and have everything handed to them while the guy does all the work. My ex was like this; she was introverted while I had a huge circle of friends on campus. After a while it gets extremely boring spending time with a shy and boring person who has no friends of her own and depends on ME to basically give her a network of people to connect with while offering nothing on her side. Why don't you develop some social skills of your own and put yourself out there?

oh wait I know the answer. You've probably been told your whole life how 'special' you are and 'deserve nothing but the best' by people around you just because you're a girl. The princess syndrome has its roots in modern feminist society.

I hope the mods don't ban me for this post

Status
Not open for further replies.