Should I apply FAFSA loan now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Some dental school start their first semester in the late July 2011, but application period is from July first 2011?

I work in the financial aid office at my undergrad school. July 2011 are when funds start to be given out for the 2011/2012 school year. Toucan start filling it out Jan 1st but until you file 2010 tax returns it will not be complete.

you should wait until you are accepted to the schools first at the very least. :)

you should wait until you are accepted to the schools first at the very least. :)

During my interview at Marquette, the financial aid person for the dental school told us that we should apply for financial aid even if we haven't been accepted. That way the school can figure out financial aid packages sooner if someone is bumped up from the waitlist.

You can't apply for it til Jan 1 2011. However you should wait until April or so when you get last year's taxes back so you can fill out the application easier. But you can do it anytime between then as well.

During my interview at Marquette, the financial aid person for the dental school told us that we should apply for financial aid even if we haven't been accepted. That way the school can figure out financial aid packages sooner if someone is bumped up from the waitlist.

Yes, as long as it's after January 1, 2011.