Should I apply to podiatry school already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s-m-t

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know their deadlines are not until june of next year so do you think I would get lost in the paperwork or should I apply already since I have all of my items in order.

Members don't see this ad.

Admission committees have their flaws but an application "getting lost in paperwork" is a concern I've never heard before.

AACPMAS has a "FAQ" page which will provide you with answers to most, if not all, of your questions.

Last edited:
Is this a serious question? A quick look at your profile page (and the pre-podiatry section) you started 5 threads in three different pre-professional sections at 2:30am to 4am (Eastern Time) in which all are common sense questions.
So here is a response that is something you SHOULD hear for the three questions you posted on this forum (which all could have been posted in ONE thread):

a) Why the heck would you wait months to apply if you have everything ready to apply?

b) NO, there is no waiver for the application fee. If you are struggling to pay for the $50 application fee then how would a medical school that costs $30K a year for tuition alone expect you to pay for even one class of their coursework and let alone all the supplies you must buy?

c) A quick 2 minute digging into the search button would have given you the answer. So here is an answer: It depends all on when you apply, what your scores and grades are, and if you really do have everything up to order. If you do have everything and you apply you could receive interview invites within three weeks of putting in the application because you must wait for it to get verified which now that September is nearly over it will be quicker than it would have been back in August. Get the interview invite you could possibly get an acceptance a week after the interview or it could be a few days if you were well above other candidates or it could be 3+ weeks if they were hesitant with you (this is solely based on what other people here have stated). It isn't like the MD or DO schools where you need to go in for a 2nd interview and that it takes months before they even offer you an interview.

Reactions: 1 user