Should I ask this professor for a letter of recommendation? Need your thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptlover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently about to finish up my Biology II retake class. The professor has been amazing! I get all my questions answered and his teaching method works great. My concern is that its only been a 5 week course despite this though he's told me on numerous occasions that I am doing well and that I am great student to have. He has seen how hard I have been working for my A. Out of all my pre-req professors he's been the best . The course is at a community college too. I do not have any relationships with any pre req professors because my institution is large and class room size is not small. I have great reqs from other sources but I know some schools want one from a professor who taught you

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely ask this prof for LOR!

I would ask. He seems to have a good relationship with you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Applicants ask PT's to write them LORs despite only observing in their clinics for several weeks. What's the difference? Ask this professor for an LOR before the class ends. He seems enthusiastic about you.

Kevin

Good news guys he said yes! Thanks for the support!